chapter 11 : neither are happening

A'N :- hii everyone <3 I'm sorry for not updating since like forever but I had my final exams and stuff so I was super busy , and breaking news ! hope you like the new chapter xx <3 , please comment your expectation for the new chpters , I would love to know what's in you mind heheh and sorry not edited ...

Everyone says that getting over someone " just takes time "and oneday , it will stop hurting and the door will open for you to move on but we are also told that love is enternal;something extraordenary that will stay with you forever.

Priyanka's P.O.V :-

I was diving in my very deep sleep till that annoying alarm woke me up , well , yesterday's party was amazing but I'm really tired cause I slep really late and now it's 7 a.m , ouch! I think I have back aching , I feel like I'm a woman in her late 70's , I jumped from my bed and went directly to the kitchen and made some coffee , I really needed something to wake me up , I have such a tiring day today and I have to get ready , yes me and Karan will do the finishing touches to the movie , two weeks left for the release and Karan wanted to ask me if he can change anything in the story like deleting some since .. you know because I couldn't

I drank what was left in my coffee mug and went staight to take a shower , after I was done I opened my wardrop and took my outfit , I wore a black skinny jeans and a white dotted shirt and topped it with a black plain blazer , I sat on the bed and started putting on my heels , my hair was slightly wavey and let down .

I got up and started making my bed then took my bag and put my phone inside , I took a quick look at my reflection in the mirror and got out of the house , my eyes met the strong sun light and all I could do is blocking it with my hand , I was too lazy to take my sunglasses out of my bg then hehe , " good morning ma'am " my driver said politely , " good morning " I replied with a smile and told him to drive me to Karan's office , okay okay a fact about me , I really hate when someone calls me ma'am , I mean it feels like I'm an old woman oh gosh , but today I wasn't annoyed when the poor driver said it hehe , I don't know why I'm in a really good mood today , I'm smiling since the moment that I woke up , maybe because of that special moment of yesterday's party , I just wished that the time will be frozen and I'd be stucked in that moment forever ...

All I could think about the whole way to Karan's office was Salman , Salman and Salman , why the hell am I still thinking about him ?! why can't I froget him , why can't I spend a second without thinking about him ? I need to forget him , he doesn't deserve someone like me and he would never even like me .. I want him but I also want to get over him and neither are happening . I really hate myself for still caring about him all the time while knowing that he doesn't give a shit about me but you know , I'm not afraid of losing people anymore because I lost people who meant the world to me and I'm still doing just fine , so being just " friends " with him won't hurt me anymore , I guess ...

I know you think that why I'm so obssessed about him like that cause he's not the cutest guy in the world but still for me there was something about him that made my heart drop ...

But I an't keep being his second choice while he has always been my first ..

As of today , I'm going to treat people the way they treat me , you act like a friend , I'll do the same , I show too much love and that's my problem ..

..................................................................................................................................................................................

I arrived to Karan's office and we started to check everything about the movie , after 4 hours of hard work we finally finished every thing , the servants bring us some coffee and we started talking about random stuff while drinking it .

" so I see that you and Salman have such an amazing friendship " Karan smiled , " yeah , he is such a great friend " I replied , " It would be really amazing if I could do a movie with him " he added , wow , Karan wants to do a movie with him ? that will be more than amazing ! , " that will be fabulous ! " I replied with a tone full of joy , ' stop acting like a fan ' that annoying voie in my head said , oh great ! , " yes , I would love to , I think I'll talk to him about that " he laughed , wait , is he trying to say that he wants me to convence Salman to do a movie with him ?,that's weird ...

..............................................................................................

Salman's P.O.V :-

what ever has happened yesterday was amazing , but Priyanka made me sad at the end , I'm really feeling guilty because all of what I've done , when she was about to go and I went to talk to her , I noticed that her eyes was tearing when I was talking to her , her eyes carried a certin kind of silnce that begged to be understood and I felt if I was a scinticet staring with eager into her eyes , I felt that she wasn't feeling comfortable when she is with me as before , you know before I knew about her feelings .

" hey " Arpita came and hit me softly on my arm , " hey " I replied , " deep thoughts huh ? " she giggled , " haha kind of " , " hmmm , Salman , what's up between you and Priyanka , are these rumors right ? , are you two ... " she asked but I cut her speech "no no no , you know silly media " I replied , well it was the truth , nothing between us but friendship , well at least from my side , " You can't see it huh ? the way she looks at you is different than the way she looks at other guys and you too " she said , me too ? " Wait , me too ? what do you mean ?" I said , "nothing , so hows the shooting going " she said trying to change the topic , 'alright Salman stop thinking about Priyanka , you are just friends ' I thought ...