Chapter 10 : birthday boy ♡

TWO WEEKS LATER :-

You know me well I guess , I'm always a morning person , but today I didn't feel like , I guess because of the past tiring week , I could hold my emotions and tried to forget about what happened to my dad , focused more on my career , well thanks to Karan he was so sweet and appreciated what happened  , Alia , Varun and Siddharth and all the cast started to work on the movie and it's all going great , Salman was always there for me and my love towards him is getting bigger and bigger every day , maybe one day , I'll be what he need  . but I guess I won't wait too long because the day he will love me maybe the day I finally give up , to be honest , he is right , Katrina is prettier , funnier and she's white … if I was him , I wouldn't choose me either … ah just forget it ! , " stop being emotional " I thought to myself , oh by the way , I forgot to mention that Salman and his family invited me to his birthday party in their house , oh gosh this family is beyond sweetness , they  are always there for me , I'm gonna wear my new saree but there is a problem , I don't know how to wear the saree,  I know it's weird but I googled it and learned how to tie the saree .

 And after lots of suffering I finally tied it in the right way hehehe ,  gosh it's really hard to walk wearing it .

I  wore a blue saree with a sparkling ribbon all over it , curled my hair into thick curls , applied some light make up , put my accessories on and went out and hopped in my car , the driver started to drive dropping me to the KHANs house .

After half hour , I finally reached their house , I knocked on the door as fast as the servant opened it , I entered the  house and found Salman , Alvira and Arpita  were all there ,Salman looks so damn gorgeous " happy birthday " I said hugging Salman " thanks " he replied with a pretty smile on his face , I greeted the rest of the family and sat as  the party started   .

I had a lot of fun there , danced with Salman and his family , we laughed and said some jokes , it was the only thing that I've ever wanted , being with Salman and his family , even if I'm just a FRIEND … but this amazing party made me really happy , " Salman , thanks a lot " I said looking at Salman , " for ? " he said with that beautiful smile on his face , " for inviting me to this party , you know , I really missed the family meetings and stuff " I replied , he place his palms on mine and said  " aww , PeeCee , we will always be there for  you , always , consider us as a second family for you " he said then added ," that's why we're besties right ? " he winked  , ah again , these butterflies are flying in my stomach , seriously why is he so F**king perfect ? ,  he moved his hand away from mine and went to sit on the couch , I did the same and then kept watching people dancing and laughing , I suddenly heard Arpita saying something to Alvira " oh my god , how cute , the way he stares at Priya , they look so cute together " , is she ?!! IS SHE talking about Salman ?!! , I turned like a complete idiot with my mouth opened to catch him STARING at me , he turned immediately though I didn't see him ,oh my  gosh how embracing ,  go kill yourself Priya ugh !!

My skin color became completely red after that , shit , " well , well , well , there is a girl right here who has such an amazing voice and we need someone to sing in this party right guys ? " Salman said laughing , " PeeCee , will you do me a favour and sing in my birthday party ? " the look at my face literary saying " are you fu**ing  kidding me !!"  , but I can't even say no , " o , oka-y " I replied with a total blush covering my face , " but what should I sing birthday boy  ? " I asked  laughing , " I don't know as you like " he replied , " any guitars in here ? " I chuckled , " I guess I got one " Arpita said bringing the guitar for me , I put the guitar on my thighs and started to play the guitar , I started to sing "  Say something I'm giving up on you I'll be the one if you want me to Anywhere I would have followed you Say something I'm giving up on you .... " .

after I finished singing the song which was MY FAVOURITE ! , every one there started to applause and clap for me , " yaay " I said in a childish way .

the party is finally over , every one went out and me as well I held my purse and said goodbye to every one there . 

I went out of the house and walked down the garden , it looks like someone is following me !, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him , " don't be scare it's me " Salman said with a smile , " oh gosh , Salman ! you scared me , I ... I thought it's a ghost or something " I said annoyed , " ghost ? " he chuckled , well he has the right to ," ghost ? seriously Priyanka ?! " the annoying voice in my head said . 

his chuckle caused me to chuckle too , he put his hand on my waste and ran his fingers through my hair , I'm I dreaming ?! no seriously can that even be real ?! , I'm melting .... 

" Priya , does that means anything ? " he said staring into my eyes , " what ? what was "that " " , I replied , " the song ... " he replied me and added , " I'm really sorry PeeCee , I know I've hurt you as much as no one can bear , I'm sorry ... " , all I did was just standing there and staring at him without saying anything , I had nothing to say after all that but .. " wait , no no , it's just my favourite song , it doesn't mean anything like that , really , stop feeling guilty about what happened , it's okay " I said with my eyes started to tear but I could hold my tears from falling , " really ? " he said doing that cute puppy face , " really really " I replied , " so .. I gotta go , I guess " I added , he realized that he was holding me , he let me go and smiled  , I hopped in my car and waved him goodbye and finally went home ... "this was dream came true " I thought ...

A\N : hey my lovely readers <3 thank you so much for the amazing 1k reads <3 I can't believe that my first story on wattpad reached 1k <3 so happy , I really appreciate this :* hope you liked the chapter , don't forget to vote and comment your review , Priyanka's pic on the side and yeah not edited  ,  love ya'll ...