Chapter 4 : I'll do anything for my bestie :')

We arrived to Istanbul's airport , took our bags and then went to our luxury hotel , " here is your key , madam , enjoy your trip " the hotel's GOR said giving me the key while the servants took my bags . well , I was really  tired that I went straight to my bed even without eating anything . 

I woke up in the next day on the voice of a knocking on the door "room service " , "good morning madam , hope you liked our hotel , call us if you need anything " the servant said , " oh good morning , it's really nice , thank you so much I'll tell you if I need anything " I replied him with closed eyes , I looked so weird and funny with my flying hair hehe , then I dressed up and brushed my hair and went down stairs to the hotel's restaurant to have breakfast , of course I saw all the crew in there , I looked around to see where is Salman but I didn't find him , I ate my breakfast as fast as I could and went to look for him , here is he , in the hotel's garden but … he looks so sad , again ! oh god I can't help seeing him suffer like that ,  " good morning  superhero " I said trying to cheer him , " hey PeeCee " he said with the same smile that makes me melt whenever I see him , Aww he's so cute ! , " hey why you look so sad like that ? , don't tell me you're still … oh gosh " I said as soon as I remembered what happened , he is so sensitive , I guess that hurts him , I think I'm really being nosy , " Aww I'm sorry Salman , I didn't mean to .. " I said as he interrupted me , " nah PeeCee , it's not your fault , I mean I know you're trying to help me but seriously I'm okay don't worry about me " he said faking a smile , " you're really good in faking smiles by the way " I said looking away , I mean I'm his bestie why can't he tell me ? , " PeeCee? " he said , " yup ? " I replied and looked at him , his eyes looked red as usual cause of crying all night , " I need a hug " he said , " Aww come here " I replied him with a hug , oh gosh this hug made me melt , " don't cry Priya , just don't " I thought , wait ! why was he hugging me for quite long time , " Salman ? are you okay ?? " I said worried , is he crying again ? no way ! .

Salman's P.O.V :

I just couldn't hide my feelings any more , my tears came out of my eyes unconsciously , Katrina broke my heart and I'm not that type of person who can get over this that easily , " Salman ? what happened ? are you … are you crying ? " Priya held my head with her hands and wiped my tears with her fingers " stop it ! , look , since I was a kid , I watched your movies and every time I felt depressed I just watch one of your movies , you are the one who could make me happy , not only me , millions of your fans , so if our idol is crying what should we do? " Priya said trying to cheer me up , and she really knew how , " I'm your idol ? " I said raising my eye brows , " well , if you stop crying like a baby then YES ! " she said laughing , " now stop hugging me or else you'll fall in love with me hehe " she added , oh my god , I know this girl since 4 months only but she became my bestie , she's the only one who can make me smile in these situations , I really love her , don't get me wrong , I love her as a friend .

" thanks " I said , she looked at me and smiled raising her eye brows and she looked like she was wondering about something , " what ? " I said , " in friendships no sorry no thank you remember that ? " she said between giggles , " hehe friendships? oh gosh are you sure you're Indian ? " I said laughing , " FINE ! dosti mein no sorry no thank you ,  " she said and her eyes popped out , " hehe finally ! by the way you look so cute when you speak Hindi "I said , "hehe shut up Salman , by the way , there is something called shooting I guess hehe we gotta go " she said pulling my arm , she's so sweet , but I don't really want to continue shooting that movie , I don't want to see Katrina , I'm really disgusted of what she has done but I'll continue it just for PeeCee , it's her first book and it was her dream , I can't quit the movie cause I know this would hurt her a lot , we walk till we reached the reception , " we are too late Salman , where have you been ? " Kabir said , " I was calling my family , have a problem with that ? " I said getting a little bit angry , " sorry , okay Salman now let's go " he replied me , then we all went to the cars and went for the shooting of mashaallah .