Chapter 8 : Jab we met ...

"hey sunshine " he said , " hi Sallu , sorry for not replying your calls I was .. " I replied as he interrupted me ," you were asleep I know " he laughed , " hehe yup " I said , " so . . . where will we meet ? " he asked , I was kind of confused about what should I reply , " hmm wherever you want" I replied faintly ," hmm I'll come to your house is that okay ? " he suggested , " yup defeintly ! " I replied , yes I admit , I was extremely happy cause I'm gonna meet him , ah finally , I was so scared that our friendship won't be the same again but thank god everything is back the way it was before ! <3 , we hanged up the call and I went to clean the house a little bit , then I went to the wardrobe , I chose a mid black and white florid dress and applied some light makeup . I tied my hair into a side ponytail and then I gave a quick look at the my reflection in the mirror and smiled like a fool at my own image

Priyanka's pic ==>

 , of course he won't see me in the pajama hehe and to be honest I don't know how to walk while I wear sari and stuff , I don't even know how to wear it though , I ordered some Chinese food cause I've nothing to eat in my fridge , after 15 minuets my order was there , I opened the door and handed the money to the delivery man as I took the food , few minuets later , I heard the bell ringing , I ran quickly to open the door but I stopped before I reached it and let out a huge sigh " act normal ,girl ! " the noisy voice in my head said , I opened the door and saw Salman standing , holding a pack of red roses which I adored , he was wearing blue ripped jeans with a white t-shirt , I noticed that he has changed his hair style and he also got his silver earrings on , he just looked perfect as always .

Salman's pic ===>
" Hi sunshine " he said hugging me an amazing friendly hug , aah how I miss his hugs , he has put his kelvin Klein perfume as usual , " Aww , I miss you so much , how could you leave me alone like that " he whined , " Aww I miss you more , I didn't want to but ... Just forget it , come in " I replied as he entered my house , I was happy that our friendship is back , "but he didn't tell me what happened before he came to the airport , did Katrina say anything to him or what ?? " I thought but I tried to clear my thoughts for a sec , if he wants to tell me then he defiantly will .
We sat in the garden as we drunk some soft drinks and talked about his next movie which was Dabangg 2 and we talked about " student of the year" which was the movie that I wrote its script ,  , then an awkward silence took place in our conversation , Salman broke the silence and said , " Priya ? " , " Yup ?" I replied , " You didn't ask me what happened before I came to the airport " he said , to be honest , I didn't want to talk about this , it's just freaking damn embarrassing , " I didn't ask but if you wanna tell me then do " I replied him and rolled my eyes , he said " Katrina said that she broke up with me cause I was over possessive , and she wanted to live her own life just without ... me  and she didn't even know about you , you know " , He leaned his head down and I could feel his sadness , " Actually I don't love her anymore , I totally erased her from my heart " he added and looked at me , " You didn't ... " I replied , " I did " he insisted , " If you really did then you would never talk about her while lending your head down and twist your brows " , " Priya , you're the only one in this world who could understand me , know that ? " He said , " Yuppie , that's why I'm your bestie " I laughed , " She was my every thing , my dream was to marry her and to stay with her for my whole life and have kids who would look like her . " he said with a sad tone , " Salman , the universe is too big , you'll find your dream girl somewhere one day , try to forget her " I said trying to erase his depression , " she was my dream girl , Peecee , have you ever dreamed of something and you couldn't get it ? " He asked ! "Ah Salman how could you ask me something like that and you know exactly what my answer is ! " I thought to myself then said " yes ... I did , it was ..." I said as I heard my phone ringing "you" I said in a tone was lower than a whisper , I guess  .

Salman's P.O.V :
"You" she whispered , she thought that I didn't hear her but I did , I felt guilty cause I asked her that question , I really shouldn't do that ! , Damn ! , Her phone rang as she picked it up and answered , " Hey Sidhu " , it was Sidharth , her brother , a big smile appeared on her face when she talked to him but as fast as this smile has disappeared , " Sid , that's not funny stop it ! " She yelled , " Sidharth , I said stop it ! you're lying ! shut up , he is not ... " She screamed as she broke down into tears , her phone has slid from her hand and she fall on the floor , I was shocked and didn't know what should I do , I got her phone and talked to Sidharth cause I really didn't understand anything , " Sidharth , I'm Salman , what happened , priya has fainted , what did you tell her ?!! " I freaked out , " Our dad ... he passed away " Sidharth replied and I heard him crying , " Salman take priya to the hospital , quickly , she's already a heart patient , she can't get over this , please " he added , wait ! her dad passed away ? she's a heart patient ? what the hell is happening !!! I just called the emergency as quick as I could and they took her to the hospital , she couldn't breath even , her face turned into a faint blue color and she couldn't open her eyes , I couldn't help seeing her suffer like that , but we have been such good friends since a whole year not only that but we have always shared our problems together , why didn't she tell me that she is a heart patient ! . All the journalists were at the hospital with their annoying cameras , gosh why can't they leave me alone for a day ? being famous was probably the worst part of my life , the journalists were asking about what happened to priya but I didn't reply , I just couldn't , knowing that her father has passed away and she is terribly sick made me realize that I may loose her , this is too much for my heart to resist ! I can't help this .
The security guards fired the whole freaking media out of the hospital cause their noise would annoy the patients , I sat on the blue hospital chairs outside the room that priya was in, waiting for the doctor to come out and tell me about her health , it took him a while till he came out , " She's fine now don't worry , but take care of her , cause if she will get any other shock or if anything will make her sad then it will really effect on her health " he said patting on my shoulder ... 

A\N : so how was this chapter ? vote \ comment please and tell me what do you think ?