chapter 12 : bleeding out -part1

People understimate how much pain do you have to be in to drag the blade across your skin , it's like you're screaming and no one can hear you ...

Next morning ...

Salman's P.O.V :

A gold light shined through the slit of the light purple curtains from my window that cause me to wake up , As I slowly approach the end of my bed my eyes fell on the time, it's 10 a.m , thank god there is no shooting today since it is the new year days , I got up lazily from my bed and went straight to have a shower to refresh a bit ..

After I got ready , I went down to the dinning room as I found the whole family sitting there on the dinning table , well to be honest they didn't wait for me and started eating already , " good morning " I pulling a chair and sitting with them , " good morning " they replied as the servant started to scoop up some food into my dish putting a class of freshly sequeesed oringe juice , I started to dig into my food while checking my phone , today we will go to our farm in ...... to celebrate the new year there , we do this every year , our bags are already packed and all we should do is going there , " hey Salman , I was wondering ... " Arpita said hestated , " about ? I replied with a full mouth , " erm , I wanted to invite Priyanka to come with us to the farm you know ... she is alone and I think she will have a lot of fun with us so she can come with us and we still have some time before we go so she can pack her bags maybe " she continued , " yeah , that's a great idea , bechari Priyanka , she must've been missing her family " mama Helen added , " did she said any thing ? " I repli, ed ouch I guess I shouldn't say this , " no no not at all " Arpita assured , " okay then , awesome , I'll call her after breakfast " I said drinking a sip from my orange juice ...

I held my green tea cup and headed to the sitting room holding my phone with the other hand , I dialde Priyanka's number as soon as she answered , " h-hello... " she replied with a very sleepy tone , no no I guess she wasn't even awake , " haha goodmorning sleeping beauty " I giggled , " h-hey Salman " she said as her voice sounded more awake hehe , "sorry for waking you up though , erm , I was wondering if you are busy those days , I mean as you know we are going to our farm in .... And I thought that you may like to come with us , you know to celebrate the new year " I told her , " that's really sweet , thanks you so much, but I guess I can't , you know , I have to pack my bags and stuff so I don't want you to get late because of me and ... " I didn't let her complete her sentince because to be honest I really wanted her to come " no no no no, I .. I mean we will go after 4 to 5 hours so we won't get late don't worry , plus Arpita , mama Helen and mama Salma really want you to come with us , so you're coming that's it ? " I replied with a giggle , " hehehe okay coming , thanks by the way " she giggled , " dosti me ... " I replied as she completed " no sorry no thank you " , we both laughed as we ended the phone call , gosh , this girl can really change my mood in a split of second , the most optimistic person I've ever seen , after all that pain of loosing her parents and she is still as strong as she was , she is the only one who can change my mood ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Priyanka's P.O.V:-

I felt like it would be the worst new years in my life , every year I used to celebrate with my family , but now I had no one , Salman and his family are still trying to make me feel better but I don't think it's woking , grabbing my old friend, my razor, I started dragging the metal blade on my thighs and watched the blood drip , one cut for my mom , another for my dad and many cuts for leaving me alone and depressed like that and the last one is because of the one I love that made my self esteem go down , he made me feel so unloved and that I will be alone forever even though he never realized that I was so in pain that I would self harm .
I always cut on my thighs so no one can see them , after all I'm a celebrity and No one should see this side of me .
I walked to the bathroom and cleaned all the mess of blood on my thighs and put some bandages on it , seconds later I heard my phone ringing , I went back to my room as I watched my phone's home screen flashing with his name , I felt my heart scream in agony but remained strong as I grabbed the phone and answered the call
"H-hello" oh shit my voice sounds terrible from all the crying shit , dammit!, "Good morning sleeping beauty " his voice made me smile immediately , ahem looks like there is someone who can't get over her crush , "h-hey Salman" I replied with my voice still cracked but better ,"sorry for waking you up though , erm , I was wondering if you are busy those days , I mean as you know we are going to our farm in .... And I thought that you may like to come with us , you know to celebrate the new year" he said , wow he thought that I was asleep-

.....

Hi everyone ❤️I know it has been ages but I had a shitty writers block and I wrote this since ages but haven't posted it , I know I know there is a part two for this chappy cause it's terribly short but I wanted to post something , thank you so much for voting and commenting even though I haven't updated in ages .
Stay tuned for part two I will update in two weeks cause I have my finals ! Wish me luck ❤️ love y'all ❤️
P.s/ comment your guesses for the next part I might put it in the next chappy