Chapter 3 : Why would she hurt him ?!

I finally moved to my house in Mumbai and I officially settled in Mumbai but I go once a month to visit my family in America , I was all alone , even dad went back to America , he couldn't stay more than 2 weeks , I miss my family so much , but I got lots of friends here and Salman , ohh what can I say ? he's my best friend now , I've never knew this side of him when I was just a fan , he's so different in reality , he's so funny , he's the only one who knows how to make me laugh when I'm in my saddest times , but I can never forget my love for him , it's true that he count me as a friend but for me he is the love of my life , hehe and yes I stopped saying weird stuff when I see him .

I've always wrote everything happens to me in my diary , it's been something I need to do every day, at night and before I go to sleep .

" dear diary : day after day , they're shooting the movie , I feel like I'm burning inside every time I see Salman with Katrina , me and Katrina became such good friends though , even Salman , he's my bestie ! oh god help me , I can't live like that anymore , but he's happy with her , I must be happy for him , it's enough for me seeing the smile on his face  " I wrote this as I heard my phone ringing , I was too lazy to pick up my phone cause I was laying in my bed , but this time my phone rang for the third time , I knew there was something wrong , gosh ! it's Salman , " Hello " I answered the phone with a shaky tune , " Hi PeeCee , I need to see you , please , I'm in front of your house , please PeeCee , come " Salman said and I felt like he was shaking and crying , I just ran without saying a word and opened the door , " oh my gosh ! what happened?! Why the hell are you crying ?! Salman? " I saw his eyes fully red and I knew that he's crying but why would he ? he has the best life that anyone wish to have it ! ,  " we … we broke up " he said raising his head and looking at me with his fully red eyes , I can't help seeing him like that , but why would they break up ? " whaat ? why ? " I said freaking out , " she's a liar , she's not what I expected  , she said that she said that she loves me cause she just wanted to be famous and I was just a tool " he told me about everything happened which make feel shocked, she's told me that he's the love of her life and he's her dream man , I just told him to entre my house , we sat at the garden and he started telling me everything they've been through , he melted my heart with his tears , how could she do this ? , I just promised myself that I make him pass this ordeal and make him happy again , he suddenly hugged me and started to cry harder , he just made me cry with him , he truly loves her , I just wished in that moment I was the one who Salman loves because a lover like him is really rare , silly Katrina , she will never find someone better than him .

after a while , he went to his house after he calmed down a little bit . After all of that my friendship with Katrina was full of confusion , I started to hate her after what she has done to Salman and how mean she was , I know hate is a big word but I really mean it ! .

In the next day , we had to travel to Turkey for the shooting , I don't know why Kabir Khan insisted that I should travel with them , oh gosh ! silly plane seats ! they've put Salman's seat next to Katrina's ! damn , " excuse me ?  can I change my seat ? " Salman said getting up from his seat , " sorry Sir , no empty seats left  but you can change your seat with anyone who wants to " the hostess told him , I knew he did that because he wouldn't control his feelings if he will sit next to her . "I will change my seat if you want sir"  Varun , one of the photographers said, " alright " Salman replied him and he sat next to me , he looked at me and all I could see was a look that said  " I know exactly what you're thinking " , he smiled and looked away , then the plane flied , we spent our time talking and we had fun in that flight but I saw him looking at Katrina when she was sleeping , I felt he was hiding his feeling and hurting himself , I know you're thinking now why would I say that and why would I care cause you think he has been hurting my feelings for a long time but for me he wasn't ! cause he never knew about my feelings and if he ever did , he will never do that in purpose .