#33

Lynn Gunn has spoken more extensively about their next record.

In an interview with NME, vocalist Lynn Gunn said:

"It’s in the final stages, the recording process is completed. Everything is being mixed and mastered while the visuals, theme, etc are being planned and created.”

"Looking back, I can assure you that ‘dark place’ was nothing compared to where I found myself during and after the ['White Noise'] record cycle (hint: it got worse)."

“This next record will not sound hopeful or optimistic, at least in a blatantly obvious manner, and I’m not quite sure if our music ever fully will. I think it will always possess some sort of pensive and melancholy undertones, they just might take different forms and themes."

"That being said, I think there are ways to find growth and constructiveness through the times and situations we label as negative, even more so than “positive” ones, it’s just all a matter of perspective.”

"[Lyrically] it’s about finding myself in an even darker place and the overall process, people and experiences that happened through that.”

-

Credit to rocksound :)

http://www.rocksound.tv/news/read/pvris-this-next-record-will-not-sound-hopeful-or-optimistic