Part 1

I have always been lonely... No one's there. I'm afraid of the dark. Please save me...

And at that moment someone called out to me. "Mia!" When I looked up, I saw a little boy with white hair. He knows me? How? Who is he? He just smiles and says "Don't worry, I won't bite. You don't need to worry, because I'm your ally, I'll always be there for you when you have some trouble." I blush out of confusion. 

***

I wake up. It was just a dream. I heavily sigh. Is he my imagination or is he real? Right now, there isn't a single boy with white hair, who would declare to me that he would protect me. Yeah, it was just my imagination, nothing more. But why am I so uneasy..? 

What I was dreaming about just a moment ago, it was, when I was 4 or 5 years old. I was in some kind of forest and in the shadows. I got scared because I imagined that in those shadows were some kind of monsters. I got scared of the dark. And then that boy showed up out of the blue. Day after day, he met me and protected me from those strange shadows. My imagination was really good, as expected. 

*Sigh* I need to go to my new school soon. I transferred to my new school, because my dad got promoted to a new position in another city. So, as a family, we moved out. I'm seriously nervous, because I think I might be bad at getting new friends. Or so I thought...