Part 5

What the hell just happend?! I knew only one thing. Something horrible just happened and the school ok's it. But that was a girls scream.

I need to know what happend! Damn it! I can't move until the lesson ends! It's so irritating!.. *Bell rings* Finally! And I'm literally flying out of here!

I run as fast as I can out of school and to a yard behind the building. When I stop, I feel that I'm out of breath. I look around where is my window of that class to help it out with directions. I sigh finally finding it. I start to look around, moving slowly, and trying to notice something odd.

The sun is burning hot, hard to consentrate. I think I looked around the ground for about 10 minutes and I found nothing. So what the hell happend here? And then something on the ground coughts my eye. Something crimson on the grass. I try to tauch it, stikky and fresh.

Wait a sec... Shiver goes down my spine... Isn't this.. Blood? I back away, feeling unsteady on my feet. I feel fear, I feel cold as if I will become ice itself. I know this feeling...

"Give me your blooood!!!" Something goes down from above my head. I, on the last second, avade it. He's from head to toes covered in black clothes. And... Red eyes are sparkling on me, gives me the creeps. Not only his eyes are red, but also his unhuman mouth, covered with blood. The girl's blood! God, did he kill her?!

"Be gone you low level demon." and the scary black person disappiers into a dust. And I start to see another person among the dust. Our eyes meet. His blue eyes seem like an ice. "Who are you?" I have no idea what to answer after I see him clearly...