Part 3

It's been a week now. I somehow got used to the new environment. Thank God or I should say thanks Ana for that. Even thinking about it makes me laugh. She so cute and adorable to the extent of being a little naïve. Well, maybe not a little bit.

Day by day, we talked about lot's of things, especially about the boy topic. Oh, she loves romance a LOT. Well, I'm not complaining, I like to talk about it too, but not in so much detail. She almost told me her first night with her boyfriend, but thankfully it was just like a sleepover, not THAT what I was thinking about. Yeah, I know, I might be pervy a little. Or maybe not a little bit, I don't know.

Of course, Ana started showing me hot guys and because she learned that I broke up with my ex about 4 months ago, she started saying that I need a new man to overcome my previous. Is that a right way to heal a broken heart? I think I shouldn't question myself or I'll regret it later.

No matter her effort, there was none who caught my eye, sadly. Or I might be relieved, because she won't pester me with 'look a hot guy' kind of speachess...

*sigh* but one thing is still bothering me. Why did I remember that boy with white hair after all this time? And why am I dreaming about him every night, from the day I came here? It's so strange... It's as if something will happen. I have a bad feeling. But I shake away my thoughts, because Ana is already looking at me with the worried look on her face. Don't tell me she thinks that I'm sulking over my ex... I hope I'm wrong or else I'll kill her.

"Hey, did you see him?" Some girl said that and I over heard. "Yeah... It's rare but he's here finally..." Another one commented. "The white prince!" Some girl shouted and it became more noise in the cafeteria. It seemed as if that guy was such a celebrity or something. "Hey, Ana, about who are they talking about?" I try to look around , but I can not see a thing, because almost everyone are standing. "Yeah, I almost forgot to tell you about the white prince who is handsome, but mean as hell. Anyone who confesses their love to him, gets turned down right away. Me included." I am shocked. "You tried to have the most popular guy all to yourself, brave." I grin. Ana blushes and says "yeah well, almost everyone tried and failed. He is a wild wolf that no one can capture him..." I interrupt her "yeah ok, but why is he a white prince, because he's cold as an ice handsome guy?" I get a little confused. Ana laughs. "Yeah, you are right about that, but he is called white, because strangely he has white hair. Even though it suits him really well." I feel like I was just hit by a car. "Wait... Did you just say he has white hair?!" I think I'm gonna pass out.