Part 6

I see a man's silhouette among the scattering dust. Little by little, I see more of him. It's like a slow motion movie scene right now. My heart's racing, but I don't know why. Before, I was scared, I thought I might be killed by that monster. Although, right now, I feel so at ease.

Firstly, I see cold blue eyes of his. It's as if they pears right through me. And then I see him clearly. Tall, with black shirt and blue jeans. White hair guy. The White Prince. "Who are you?" He says with a serious and deadly tone. I flinched at his tone, but I not  move, I also am speechless. He moves closer to me and grins. I blush when I see him grinning. "You look like you saw a ... Ghost?" I feel confused. Was that man a ghost..? No... He was real, he could touch. I look into those blue eyes once more. And it seems he knows what I'm thinking. "I see... You must forget that you can see..." He rises his hand right in front of me, as if he would want to pat my head. "You must forget for your own safety..." He whispers before I black out.

My head hurts. It's so dark here. Where..? I hear someone crying. I turn around and see a little girl on the grass, crying. Around that little girl, the shadows are weird. It's as though they are a living thing. They move closer and closer to her. "Don't c-c-come closer! Go away!" She screams. I move closer to her, to comfort her, that it's alright, they are just her imagination. I hug her. "Did you forget?" She askes me with a worried look. "What..?" She becomes serious and points at those lurking shadows. "They are real. They are dangerious. You must be careful!" She shouts and my eyes wide opens immediately that Ana gets startled by me. "Mia! You're awake!" She hugs me tightly. "It seemed you had a nightmare." It was all a dream? And some things comes back to me. That's right. I almost got attacked by that man and the white haired guy saved me and than... The dream of a little girl... Did I pass out? I frown thinking hardly. "Wow, easy there, no need to think, just relax." Ana gently smiles. I smile back. "Ok, let's go home!" I try to not think about anything today anymore. "Yeah, let's..."