Part 4

After that I didn't get a glims. I have no idea who was that guy with white hair. I don't know if it's him or not. I want to know...

That night I couldn't get any sleep. In the morning I was dead tired. Even though, just one thought about that boy and I became energetic. It's amazing how love works. I giggle to myself and go out to school.

"Hey, Mia!" I look back and see Ana. " Hi there..." I try to sound normal. We go to our class together. "Wow, you look like a zombie, what happend?" She seems amused, not worried at all. "Never mind." And we reach the classroom, thank God.

The lessons are the same. Same old boring. So, I start to daydream a little. And something black goes across my eyes so fast, that I couldn't tell who or what it was. Of course, that brakes my bubble of daydreaming.

Not acting suspiciously in the middle of a class, I try to look for it. I don't see it. I even got the chills. Maybe it was just my imagination. Yeah, that's it, I didn't get much sleep so it must be it.

And just with that thought, we all hear a horrible scream from outside the building. Everyone panics, trying to look around to see who it was and why. But...

"Students, please keep calm, nothing to worry. This is common event. Stay in your seats." Wait... What?! Common?!