Part 2

I will be 18 soon. So, basically, I transferred when I'm in my last grade. Making new friends - it might be meaningless, because only one year is left. But for some reason, this class I ended up, is super friendly. There is this girl named Ana. She was the one who talked to me first. " Hi! My name is Ana, what's yours?" She's super active. "Mia..." I muterred. "Wow! Pretty name! Hey hey let's become friends! I knooow, it's our last year, but you are new here! I'll help you out with directions, places and other things. If you will need some help, just come ask me. I'll be happy to help!" And that's all it needed for me to have friends. Ana was my source of friends, because she was friendly with everyone and they just adored her. No joke, even I am weak to her charms.

So, first day at school and Ana was my guide all day long. She showed me all school and even making out places... Yeah, like I needed to know that. But that made me laugh really hard. It's strange. Back in my old school, I knew everyone from the time I was little, but I always faked my happiness and laughter. I had a mask on me, protected my thoughts and emotions from everybody else. But here, I am unable to fake anything. Ana just pulls my true self out in the open. Somehow that is scary, but in the same time, I love to finally breath the air.

Maybe, tranfering here wasn't such a bad idea...