Part 7

*Facebook notification sound*
I was looking at the distance from the window in my room, when I heard that I have a notification from FB. It might be something silly like always. When I look into my phone I see a picture. Some guy, Ana and... White Prince? Why are they together? Someone from our school spotted them in the streets and took a secret photo with the hashtag: OMG! Is this a date or is she a sl*t to have the best guys?! She's a b*tch xoxo.
I seriously feel disgusted. They don't even know how innocent she is, so why are they judging her?.. This world is cruel. I space out once again.

The next thing I know, it's night time and I'm at the park. I am thinking over and over again about the thing that happend the other day. Nothing makes sense. If they would be inhuman or something, so, maybe it would be possible, but that is not the case. I think... I think? And I feel heat coming to my head. This is the opposite feeling of the cold shivering without a reason. So what now... And when I turn, I see the Prince.

We are about 400  meters away from each other. We don't move, we just stare at each other. Ah, I felt his gaze, that's why I felt heat. And I do feel, that I blush even more. "Why are you here in the middle of the night?" I get startled by his sudden speach. I notice that he said that softly and quietly. "I-I was just walking, refreshing my mind..." I mutter. "Hmmm..." He gets closer. I tense up, but I don't evert my gaze from his beautiful eyes. He gets this much close, that he whispers into my ear. "You are a bad girl, aren't you?" He smirks so devilishly that I blush from his words. What's up with him?!