Chapter 10- Mission Acomplished

GAH! I'm really sorry! I haven't uploeaded in so long! I would make a longerr chapter, problem: Yesterday I got back my laptop... today they took it away -.- i kinda failed a history test... heh... so yeah, I have much less time since my sister's been doing this assigment and she takes ALL FRICKING DAY. Then, I catch her using facebook. I hate her... but she's older so I have to cope. Stupid age difference! well.... chapter!!

______________________________________________---

I felt someone close... they where... crying? What's going on? Agh, I feel so stiff!

I lsuddenly gasped for air, my eyes opening wide.

"A-Akira!" I heard someone scream. "It worked! It was the right antidote!"

"Gah," I said in a raspy voice, hugging back, "Careful!"

I was surporiced to see it wasn't Naruto the one who had hugged me, but Kakashi. My eyes watered up as I hugged him tighter. Kakashi, if only you knew how much of a father you are to me...

"I'm sorry," he cried silently, making me gasp. "I'm so so sorry!"

"Hey, it's alright," I whispered sighing. 

He pulled away and stared deeply into my eyes, and I gave him a small smile, which he returned healf-heartedly.

"What happened?" I asked feeling a bit nauseous and lost.

"YOU WHERE DEAD!" Naruto shouted from the opposite side of Kakashi. 

I sweatdropped "Now that you know I'm not dead though, Sakura, could you give me a hand with the wound?"

Sakura pushed Naruto out of the way, and easily healed my wound, and wraped it up in bandages.  

"He poisoned you, Sakura said as she handed me my katanas, Luckily I found the antidote when we..." Sakura stopped herself and looked at me as if afraid.

"So, Sasori is dead," I said looking at the floor.

"I'm sorry Akira-"

"Don't be," I said smiling a little. "It needed to be done."

She looked at the floor while i sighed sadly.

"So... Gaara's awake," I noticed, then listed things I remembered. "Kakashi got the new Sharingan, Dei-dei exploded, right?"

"I'm not even asking how you know," Sakura said sweatdropping, used to the fact that I know things I'm not supposed too.

"Yeah..." Naruto muttered looking away angrily.

"What's wrong Naru-kun?" I asked worried, sitting up.

"YOU STILL CALL HIM DEIDEI! HE COUL'VE KILLED YOU!" Naruto said, hugging me as he cryed.

"Naruto," I said smiling with a sweatdrop. "He was my friend... besides, he wasn't planing on killing me, he just wanted to get me back. If I had run away from the village, wouldn't you do the same to get me back?"

"Well yeah but-" He started pouting. "THAT'S DIFFERENT!"

"It's the same silly," I said smiling. "COME HERE YOU BIG BABY!"

I glomped Naruto in a bear hug and we both laughed like retards.

Sakura was smiling all teary-eyed, and Kakashi was looking at me with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Kakashi," I said standing up, "Just in case I die-"

"DON'T SAY THAT!" to my surprise, it was Neji and Lee who scolded me... heh! I grew up on Neji! I don't really like Lee yet though...