meeting him|Grimes

Take place at the forest.

Y/N's POV

The apocalypse started a year ago,I was scavenging by my self where a was on the near pond.I saw a group and climb up the near by tree.I take my gun put and prepare my self.they didn't saw me then I got down the tree and walk past but quiet just like my mom teach me.

I saw a boy around my age,he was so noisy when walking,I quickly ran to the near by tree and climb

I set my net with rocks and when he got near me,I quickly throw my net at him,he fell on the ground and the group notice me,and I quickly jump out of the tree and ran as fast as I can.the bearded man almost caught me and the one with the crossbow shot me at the arm but it didn't stop me.I ran to the hole that I made undeground last week and they didn't saw me...

I look to the hole and I saw them waiting for me up the trees.when they are not looking,I ran as fast as I could so I could not be seen.
But them the boy had seen me and then chased me.he got me and tackled to the ground."I will not gonna hurt you if you don't move."I listens"pls hand me your weapons."

"No"
"Hand me your weapons"
"Why?"
"Because you have to"
"Why?"
"Because I will kill you if you ask that question again"
"But when I move you kill me?" I raise an eyebrow and smile at him.
"OK fine move"

I hand him my weapons."Carl Grimes"he said shaking my hand"y/n"

Carl's POV
I found y/n attractive and pretty but my dad would say you just met her.

"Do you have a group?"
"Yes,I have a group"
"How many?"
"6 my family and a lot of (dogs/cat)"
"Wow do you have food water and meds?"
"Not alot,I'm scavenging for my family right now"

She heard some noise and run really fast then I heard a gun shot.an extra gun?then I ran to her in a distance.I got to her and she shot a big...deer.

My jaw dropped,
"C-can we share? I can help you"she nodded
" by the way you can stay with me or bring your group"
"Thank you y/n" hugging her tightly.
"Ummm Carl?" I realize what I have done.
"Ummmm sorry.but we should tell the group,I can help you carry that and we got trunk filled with goods"
"OK cool,but I have a question?"
"What" I replied
"Why did you hugged me?"
My face heated up and redness was painted my pale skin.
"Ummm....because....I found you very attractive..." Awkwardness strikes.I rubbed the back of my neck.
"Same"she laughs
" why?"she continued.
"Because the first time a saw you is when you trap me I see your blue eyes attractive and your hunting skills are bombed and I really like you."embarrased

I step closer to her.I leaned very close and kissed her lips. she kissed back with passion and love...that feels like forever but its just a minute or two.

" hey" Daryl said.while I'm kissing y/n.
"I can explain" sweating alot.y/n ran fast and left the deer.I run towards her and caught her by hugging her.
"Why do you run?"
"Because they were going yo kill me because I trap you"
"I will tell them to not kill you."pecking her lips

We walked to Daryl and introduce her to the group.
"Hey boy,why are you kissing her?"Daryl said
"Because of nothing"
"I see your cheeks turning red"embarrassing me in front of y/n." Hey stop embarrassing me in front of y/n."

-------------------------------------------

This is my first imagine.