The Text|Riggs

At walker stalker

I was wearing a Carl Grimes tshirt and a sheriff hat.the program is now starting.I didn't get sit because I was so small.

There he is on the stage my celebrity crush...Chandler Riggs.

Chandler whisper to the host.and the host came down the stage.

The host headed my way.I was so nervous.and the host grab hold of me and pull me up the stage.

Chandler smiles widely.he stands up and mentioned me to come near.

Chandler hand was now on my waist and he sats down and said"sit on my lap,its OK"I immediately blussed and sat on his lap.his hand is tight around my waist.

"What's your name?"

"Y/N,y/f/n"

"Well your so beautiful.that's why I told the host to pick you up and be here with me."

"Thanks you look handsome as well"

"Well y/n did you have your first kiss?"

I was confused."no,why?"

"Because I'm about to give it to you." He kissed me on the lips. OMAYGAD!!CHANDLER CARLTON RIGGS KISSED ME!!

I was shock.I have my first kiss with Chandler.Norman saw Chandler.he quickly tap Chandler's shoulder and said "hey chandler,don't do that your live on TV." Chandler smiled at me.

Skip to the picture taking.

I was waiting in line peacefully,one of the guards start pulling me to nearest line and handed me a VIP PASS.

I was surprise.I was next in line and Chandler waved to me.we hugged and he kissed my forehead.

We posed like a couple because that's what he wants.his hands are on my waist and while I kissed his cheek while the other pictures caption is he is kissing me on lips again while hugging me tight.

He handed me a note.

Call me if you want.
                   -Chandler

I pretty much blush when I got my picture.because Chandler freaking kissed me on stage and on the picture taking.

This is the happiest day of my life.chandler grab me before I got away he hugged me and kissed my forehead,cheeks and lips.

The other fans start taking pics of us.chandler let me go and go back to the photo off.

I got home and texted chandler.

Y/n:hi Chandler this is y/n.

Chandler:hi y/n I will call you right now.

Then my phone start ringing.I answer it and I can hear Chandler's voice.

"Hi y/n,what are you doing right now?"

"Hi chandler,I'm just on my bed tired."