Glenn's sister pt3

Our eyes widen when we saw Glenn...he laughed at us and run towards to camp.we stood up and run over the camp."everyone I have an announcement to make...I caught y/n and Carl making out!!"

"Sh*t...Happy birthday y/n..." Carl said rubbing the back of his neck.I know that my face is as red as Carl's so it wouldn't matter.

Everybody starts laughing and clapping.then we walked to the group and everybody starts singing happy birthday to me.I guess Glenn announced that its my birthday.

I nudge Glenn he laughed and saw justin holding Carl's collar and he quickly rushed to them.I followed."hey Justin cut it out.or you can get my fist."

Justin tolled his eyes at Glenn.he punches carl and I yelled."Justin!!I just save you ass right after your family is gone!!"he let go of Carl's collar and carl was weaken.

"Look what have you done!!" I continued to yell."my birthday is f*cked up by this apocalypse and you still f*cking things up!!"

I heared the group of boys saying'Ooooooo'.I grab my bow and arrow and pointed it at one of the boys.they raised their hands in surrender and I let go of the arrow and it luckily shoot a deer cause instead of the boy I move my bow."Glenn please clean his lips,I'll be right back."Glenn walked over to carl and help him stand up and go to the rv that we found.

I walked to the woods and saw the deer.it has two arrows and one is not mine.I saw a man carrying some squirrels.he pointed a crossbow at me and I raised my hands up.

"You shot my deer." We say at the same time."I shot it first."we say at the same time again."we is that a deal???"

He nodded and said
"Daryl."

"Y/n.nice to meet you.you can join to our group,just don't hurt anybody." He nodded and said."cut it half so its fair."

I gave him my clean machete but he refused.it has bleeding leg that we notice before I cut it."hey why its bleeding that much we just shot it twice."I said.

We flip it and saw a bite mark."f*cking bullsh*t!!"Daryl yelled.then Walkers crowded all the way out.we start to kill all the walkers but they got to many.I jump to grab the branch and lift my self up.Daryl do the same.

I remember the walkie talkie and get it from my bag.I called Glenn and the others."Glenn save us please.more than fifty walkers are surrounding us!!I met a guy named Daryl!please send help.!!!"

The walkers starts go on my tree and one scratched my leg.then we heard gun shooting.then Glenn start stabbing walkers.I stopped the bleeding of my leg by wrapping some towel around the wound and tocking it under my loose jeans.

The shooting stops and there is Glenn."y/n I'll catch you."he said.I jump and he catches me.I hugged Glenn and mom and dad hugged me.then Glenn set me down and Carl run to me and hugged me.

"I'm glad you're self..." He then kissed my lips and pull away then hugged me again.he lift me up and carry me.I wrapped my legs on his waist."you're light.you should eat more."

"That's why I have a lot of candy and pudding at my bag." I giggled and kissed his nose.he giggled and walked to the camp.he sat on the log and cradle me.

"What happened to you earlier?" He ask."remember the time I pointed my bow and arrow at the boy.I let go of the arrow and hit a deer but Daryl shot it at the same time.a little we don't know it has a bite on its leg.walker surrounded us and I climb a branch."

"Then what happened to this?" He said pointing to the towel with a bit of blood."ohh...nothing,I just scratched my self."I said nervous.

"By an tree branch or walker?" He said worriedly.

"Walker...I'm sorry." I said looking down and moving so I get out of his lap and sit beside him."why didn't you tell me?"he said looking at me in the eye.

"I don't want you to worry.besides I can do this." I said looking down still.little we don't know is Glenn was listening."y/n is it true that you've been scratch by those things???"Glenn said.

I nodded.I stand up and limp away from them and go to the woods.I look back and good thing's no one followed me.