broken

We been dating for 4 years in the middle of the apocalypse.Carl and I were always in the same room when we have free time.

This day is our 4th anniversary.I got everything planned and I got everything set by time.I also have a surprice for him.its a promise ring that my mom gave to me before she died.

An hour ago Carl was not in my sight.we were running late in everything.so I decided to find him.I saw rick on the porch of the anderson.

"Hey Rick.did you saw Carl?it's our 4th anniversary."

"Oh on his room all day."

"OK thank you." I said smiling at him.

I ran to Rick's house and open the door.I run to Carl's  bedroom.I opened the door.

I saw carl making out with Enid."hi Carl its our 4th anniversary.happy anniversary carl.Thank you for hurting my heart."I said smiling even my heart is breaking in a million pieces.

"Y/n I can explain..."

"Save it." I ran to my house and lock all doors.I saw Maggie and Glenn running to my door."y/n what's wrong!?"Glenn  shouted.they bang to my door.

I ignore all of the noise that they all making.I ran to my room and lock it.I lay on my bed and cry my eyes out.I want to die.he been cheating on me all this time.well f*ck.

I cried and cried until I ran out of tears.the scene just kept replaying on my head and it won't stop.

I cried my self to sleep that night.all I was thinking about that night is why I love Carl and why do he have to break me.

5 day later

I saw Carl and Enid being happy and holding each other.Enid saw me and he immediately kissed carl to make me feel jealous.

I slowly walked to my house and sit on my bed.thinking about how to kill myself.I get a piece of paper and a pen.

Carl,
Thank you for loving me fakely.I loved you so much for 4 years and you gave me this idea to suicide.I'm tired of seeing you with Enid. I tried to be happy and nothing really made company.I just want to say good bye to all I love,specially you.you broke me.thank you so much.I appreciate it.
-y/n

I set it on the pillow and grab my knife and I cut my wrist then slit open my throat.I can feel the anger and sadness disappear as well as my life.

I grab my handgun and point it at my head.in the corner of my eyes I can see Lizzie,mikka,my mom and dad,my best friend,the governor and many more."good bye everyone.hello heaven..."I pulled the trigger and it made a loud noise.

Carl's POV

Enid kissed me and while we were kissing.we heard a gun shot.I turn my head towards y/n's house and Enid don't want me to go and look there.

"Carl please don't go."

I ignored ever and run towards the house.I saw my dad,Carol,Daryl,Maggie and Glenn go towards the house."what happened?"