concert

Chandler and I were going to twenty one pilots concert.we bought two VIP tickets and front row sit."chan are you excited??"

"Hell yeah!!"he said wrapping an arm around me.I followed his ways and wrap my around him.

The stage lighting starts to open and there was the twenty one pilots.we screamed for show of support.

They start there concert with our favorite song,the judge.we sing along and glance to each other. Chandler tighten his grip on my body and kissed my forehead.I don't know if that means something cause were only best friends.I have a crush on him and I hope he did too.

Tyler stage dive and a lot of fans catch him.he gets to our spots and he said." Put me down please..."they put them down and walked over to us.he hugged us both and said."I have a very special song for you both."he grabbed his ukelele.

My smiled gets bigger and bigger.then I turn around see no Chandler.the crowd screams and Tyler guides me to turn around the other way.

My heart beats 100 in a second...my eyes widen and tears starts to fall.Chandler is carrying boards with 'y/n,will you be my girlfriend?'
He's carrying it with Sam,gray and Grayson.

My tears falling while Tyler pushes me towards chandler and Josh who followed Tyler down stage.they starts to push me to Chandler and said."y/n will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes.of course!" I said hugging him.he kissed my forehead and Tyler and Josh joined the hugged then they run to the stage and play 'oh ms believer'our actual favorite song.

"They know about this?Tyler and Josh?"I asked.

"Of course their are my godparent's friend!"he answered.

" why didn't you tell me???"I said giving him a pouty face.

"Cause I wanted to surprise you..." He said hugging me again.we go to our spots and he hugged me again and again.

The concert is done and now the meet and greet.Chandler and I were waiting in line when Tyler and Josh came to us."I know you both on the walking dead and we were a big fan."Josh said.

"Oh thank you.Josh." Chandler said.

"No problem bud..." Josh said.

"I didn't know you're even friends.and you didn't tell me..." I said pointing to Chandler.

"Welcome to bro club.but you'll hang out with the girls..." Tyler said.they handed us a VIP pass for the meet and greet."we can hang out later..."he said.

Chandler kissed my cheek and they smiled.they wrapped their hang on each other's back and hug chandler and I.

"See you later." They got back to their spot and do photo shoots with fans.we got out of the lane and walked to them,cause were VIPs.

We rather wait for them until their finish cause later will hang out.they motioned us to head back stage and we got there.there was Jenna and Debby.

"You must be y/n...Chandler talks about you and this will you be my girlfriend thing." Jenna said.shaking my hand.to be followed by Debby.

"Josh gave these to us." Chandler said.

"I see...cause I gave tat to them to give them to you both."Jenna said

"Thanks..." I said.she nodded.
30 minutes of talking about our lives,Tyler and Josh came.

"Hello guys and our new club members."Tyler said giving us a high five.we spend the next 2 hour talking and knowing each other. Chandler kept poking my tickley side and I kept accidentally laughing.

Chander kept poking me and blaming that I have tickle disease and they know that there's no such thing is tickle disease.

Chandler poked me and I laughed so hard while I'm talking with Tyler.I slapped Chandler's hand away." See she got tickle disease..."he said.they all laughed and my phone rings and I said.

"Will you excuse me for this call??"

"Sure..."

My mom is calling me."hey mom..."

"Sweety I'll come and get you in 10 mins."

"Sure mom love you..." She hang up and I call Chandler for a minute."chan,my mom's picking me up by 10."

"OK.let's go inside and say your good bye." He wrap his arm around me and kissed my forehead.we walked inside.

"Hi guys...my mom called and said that I'll go going home tomorrow cause tomorrow we'll be filming early." I said and they quickly under stand."I'll go now.bye guys..."I said I wave at them and they waved back.Chandler wrapped his arm around me as we walk outside and said."chan,are you staying with them?"

"Yeah my mom will pick me up by an hour.I'll just wait here with you..." He said kissing my forehead.

"Thanks babe...that's mom." I said pointing to the black SUV."bye chan...see you tomorrow."I said kissing his cheek.

He grab my wrist when I walk away and kissed my lip."goodnight babygirl...see tomorrow."he said kissing me again.he hugged me one more time and let go.I got to the SUV and see my mom aring at me.

"What???"

"Chandler and you a thing now?"

"Yeah...he got help with Tyler and Josh.aka the twenty one pilots.that's his godparents friend."

"Well I been talking to Gina and she said that Chandler had a crush on you when you audition on the walking dead."

"Well I'm so lucky...he's a sweet and handsome boy..."

"Yeah..." We drove home and  I got a text from Chandler and I was recently added at a group chat.

'Have a sweet dream baby girl...'

'You too,Mr. Riggs... I love you...good night loves...'I text backs and take a quick shower and go to bed.