pets

In the middle of Apocalypse I have my animal friends.there's Anna the wild fox,Mary the wolf,Judith the bunny,Rob my dog and last but not the least Carl the snake.

I was feeding then when I hear banging on my door I ran and open the door.they pointed their guns at me and I raised his hands.

"Who are you guys?" I asked scared of them.

"Were a group from the barn nearby."the guy said.

" oh come inside I'll serve you some food and drinks."I said happily to help.

They come inside and I let them sit at the couch and the extra chairs.then Carl my snake came out of the closet.then a boy saw Carl.

"Carl go back to the closet." I said walking to my snake."oh I forgot to feed you sorry baby..."

"Hey how do you know my name?have we met?" The boys asked.

"Who are you by the way?"

"I'm Carl."

"Oh you thought I was calling you.its my pet snake." I laughed.

"Oh..."

"I have more pets...I have a fox,wolf,bunny,dog and a snake."

"Where are they?"

"In the closet.wanna call them?"I smile happily.

"You do it."

"OK." I said clapping they all came from the closet and go in a line."their the only ones I can save from a zoo.ohh...I forgot."I ran to the kitchen get some water and rice and canned food that I put in a bowl.

"Serve your selves thank you."I said happily at them.
"Carl eat with your group.I think your hungry."

"Oh yeah thank you so much for having us here." He smiled at me."your welcome.I'm alone in this house so I like having guests."

"Cool.I'll go eat now." I nodded and going to a closet and carry out some blanket and pillows.I set it in the corner and go to my pets.I cuddle with then.

Then I feed Carl with lettuce.I got a farm behind the house so its easy to harvest.there's a forest too so if the fire wood went low I can chop a tree.

I can hunt too.I do it by my self.because if I let my pets hunting they might be killed.so I do it by my self.

Carl's group is done eating I give then each a towel so they can shower and each an undergarment,t shirt and a short or pants.

"OK get your shower and I'll be making your bed so you can sleep.I know your all tired.by the way my name is y/n."

They all nodded but Carl is just starring at me."hey Carl."he snapped at a deep thought."oh hey y/n."

"Why are you starring at me?"

"Nothing." He blushed

"I see...you're blushing." I giggled.he looked down."wanna go out and swim on the lake?"

"Umm...sure."we walked and got out of the door.we walked like 5 minutes and got to the lake.its peaceful in here.

" are you sure nobody is in here?"he questioned.

"I'm sure.were the only people out here." I reply.

I started to take my clothes off.I was left with my super short shorts and tank top.Carl did the same and he was only in his boxer.

I dipped my finger in the water when Carl canon ball."its cold."I said."yeah super cold."Carl said.I slowly walked to the water and dive so my whole body was wet.