Glenn's sister pt2

"Im so sorry son." My dad said.

"Its OK dad.I forgive you." Then they hugged.me and my mom joined the hugged and we pulled away."we gotta get down."Glenn said breaking the moment.

We nodded and he lead the way to a ladder."we can get down there or you can get down from there..."he said pointing to the shed that has staircase."I'll go with this."I said pointing to the ladder.he nodded and I said.

"Girls we need to get down using this."I said pointing to the ladder. They all nodded and Glenn open it.he throw he's bag down and he got down first I made the girls go first and then the boys my parents then rick and me.I close the trapdoor thing.

We made it down alive and we meet with a herd of walkers.my classmates had their knifes and sharp objects ready and we stabbed the walkers and one grab hold at my bag and Justin quickly kills it.

He had a smirk at his face and said."thanks Justin..."

"Anytime." He walked towards at the group of boys.they all start teasing him and I just ignored it.Glenn grab my hand and we walked to a store and met some peoples.

I met Jacqui,Andrea,T-dog and Morales.Andrea tried to kill Rick but Glenn stop her.Rick is a sheriff."hey Rick do you have a family?"

"Yeah,I have a son and a wife." I nodded and get my map.everyone gathered up on our spot and even the boys are now cooperating,its a miracle.

"We should have some cars and get on this camping spot." They nodded at my plan and I can see Justin is just staring at me."hey Justin stop staring at me.your creepy."he just smirks.I motion Glenn to come on my side and stay there.

"Glenn and I will rob some cars and you Rick,don't arrest us." He nodded and they laughed."Rick and dad drive the cars and go to the spot.Glenn and I will drive a separate car and attract the wallers so it will go out of your way."they all nodded.

We prepare to run cause a lot of walker will be on our way.Glenn holds my hand and hugged me."happy birthday sis..."

"Thanks Glenn..." He continued to hold my hands when its time to run we run out and break some of the windows of some car so it will go on alarm and attract the walkers.

We saw an rv and run towards it.luckily its open and no once inside.Glenn saw to keys on the key hole still attach to the engine we start it and its so lucky that its tank is full."thank god the tank is full."

We drove it,so we can go to the front of the store that their staying and honk the horn.they got out of the store and rush inside the rv while the two of us were tunning to the red car that Glenn saw earlier.

He breaks the window and we get inside.we saw Justin running to the car and open the door."we can't fit in the rv."Justin said smirking at me.I tap Glenn shoulder and said."hey dude,keep your eyes away from my sister.your creeping her out."Glenn said.

Justin just kept him self silence on the way to the camping spot and we got there quicker than Rick's.

We wait them until they arrive and get out of the car.morales was greeted by her family and Andrea is reunited with her sister.

Mom and dad including Glenn hugged me."happy birthday y/n...I'm glad you're safe."dad said.

"Where's dad?" A familiar boy said in a cracky voice.then he hugged his mom.they cry but morales said."helicopter boy come out."

Rick came out and the boy shouted."dad!dad!dad!!"while running towards rick.then the mother run towards the two.then they cry.

I realized that the boy is from my school.I have my art class,history and P.E.
We usually don't talk to each other but sometime we talk about the lesson.

When they are done hugging each other."Carl??"

"Y/n??"

"I didn't know that Rick is a Grimes..."

"He's a sheriff of Atlanta." He smirked at me."by the way,happy birthday y/n..."he said hugging me."thanks."I said.

Then I turn to Justin,he is just staring at me.he had a angry smirk at me and Carl was just there hugging me."I know what going on with you and Justin...I'm .making him jealous..."he whispered in my ear.

"Were not a thing." I said loudly.he had a grin on his face then he kiss me.I heard foot steps coming towards us.then I saw Justin on the corner of my eye.I pulled away and Justin grabs my collar and slaps my cheek.

"You're only mine..."I kick his balls and he screamed in pain. "That's what you get by hurting me!"

"Sorry dude but we don't have ice." Carl giggled and pulled me closer to him and wrapping his arm around me.left Justin laying on the ground holding his area and I just giggled.

"Wow...I didn't know you were dating..." Glenn said laughing and blocking our way.we pulled away and split at our own business."weren't dating..."I said while Carl's face was turning pink.

"Carl I'll keep an eye out for you.just letting you know that if you hurt me sister,you'll regret it..." Carl salute to Glenn and Carl giggled.Glenn salute back and laugh.

Carl pinches my cheek and Lori walked over to us and said."my boy is a man now.Rick!!"rick came running to us.

"What is it?!"

"Carl has his girlfriend now." Lori giggled and rubs Carl hair so its all fluffy."that's my boy." Rick said.

"Why do everybody start teasing us?!?!"

"Cause were cute..." Justin said still holding his area and limping over to us.

"Oh yeah???" I said raising an eyebrow at him."your such an assh*le..."I said walking away with Carl holding my hands.I'm still confused were not even dating and he still holds my hand.

I walked over to the red car and go on the back seat.I dive in the seat and open my bag get my chocolate and candies.I get my comics and Carl smacked my butt.

I turned to him and he just giggles.I opened my favorite chocolate pudding and get my spoon.I mix it because before I eat it I mix it.Carl sit on the front seat just staring at me.I saw him smile and tap his shoulder.

"What some?"

"Sure..." I sit down properly.I try handing him a spoon but he refuse."I don't need spoon."he said smirking at me.I handed him the cup of pudding. he dipped his finger and put it on my lips."what are you doing?"

"Just cleaning some mess." He leaned in and licked my lips.I'm so shock at this situation."wait were not even dating..."

"Y/n will you be my lovely girlfriend??" He said grinning at me."ummm...sure."he put more pudding at my lips and start licking it.he started kissing me and it turns a little bit heated.

We heared a knock on the windshield and we pulled away.our eyes widen when we saw who it is...