double date valentines day

I was helping johann on ehat to wear on his date on valentines.we are at the mall looking for a nice attire for dates.

I dont know how do date works because i didnt have a boyfriend,a date,and even first kiss.

"Is this good?"johann said opening the door of the fitting room.

"Eh...it doesnt look right.to much skin."i said pushing him in the fitting room."wait me here.ill come and get some things for you."

"Ok."i go out the room and saw some of the botton ups and jeans.i grab him his size and walk back the fitting room.
"Johann..."he opened the door and peek his head.i handed him his shirt and he close the door.

I pick him this kind of clothes

"What do you think?"he asked.

"Ofcourse it good.thats why i chose it."i giggled at my bestfriend."so lauren,eyhh?"

"Yeah...beautiful right?"

"Hell yeah...so you need that kind of clothes to sligtly impress her but most important is your attitude.i dont know why i know this stuffs because i dont have a boyfriend even my first kiss.do you have?"

"Nope...thats why im asking any advice and you gave some..."he smiled at the mirror and heard a ring on his phone."its lauren...hello-----feb 14-----ill pick you up at your house-----7 sharp.----ok bye"

"Ok.so its a date!!"i clapped my hands and jump a bit.

"Of course its a date."he closed the door and change to his clothes.we walked out the fitting room and he payed the clothes.

We got to his car and he drove me to my house."bye..."

"Bye..."

I walked to the door and hear a popping sound on my pocket indicating that someone had texted me.

Chandler:will you go out with me at valentines and be my ms.valentines?