Friend zone

"Note: Hi, guys. It's been a while, right? I'm sorry for taking so long to update the story. It's been hectic at work since the new year. please tell me your feedback. Enjoy."

Youngji grabbed her green towel from the couch and sat on the shiny hardwood floor in the corner of the dance studio. She wiped her sweaty face and arms, trying to catch a breath. She just had finished her dance practice which she regularly does twice a week. It's mandatory from her company, that she had to keep her dancing skill. Besides, it's also one of the best ways to keep her body in shape.

"Youngji-ah, you did great today." Eunha, Youngji's coach said, "I think you were really born to dance."

"Really, Eonni?" Youngji smiled, proud, "Thank you."

Eunha sat beside Youngji, wiping her face as well. She had been Youngji's choreographer since Baby KARA days. She knew how dedicated and strong-willed Youngji was; always being positive and hard-working and never she heard Youngji blurted out any whine. Truthfully, she was quite worried when KARA was disbanded, but Youngji proved to everyone even to her anti-fans that there's nothing in this world that can stop her to achieve her dreams.

"Do you have any schedule after this?" Eun Ha asked.

Young Ji glanced at the wall clock, it was 11.30 "Yes, Eonni," Young Ji answered, "I have this photoshoot with FIRST, we're going to do a sportswear pictorial."

"Sportswear? it really fits your image, the healthy idol." Eun Ha lightly elbowed Young Ji.

Young Ji laughed. "I'm not an idol anymore, Eonni."

"You might not be an idol anymore, but trust me, a lot of male celebrities idolize you because of your healthy figure. I've worked with celebrities for so long, Young Ji."

Young Ji couldn't stop herself from laughing.

"Why are you laughing? I said the truth." Eun Ha said, "Some of my friends are actors and they talked about you after they watched your variety shows. They love your personality and want to know you better if they have a chance to meet you."

"Wow, really? I never knew people say that about me."

"What about you? Do you have any plan to know someone better?"

Young Ji thought, "Emm... I'd love to know about Park Shin Ye Sunbaenim if I have the chance."

Eun Ha shook Young Ji's shoulder, "Yaa... Young Ji-ah, I don't mean it's about sunbae and hoobae. I mean, do you have any plan to have a boyfriend this year? or at least have a blind date."

Young Ji laughed. She actually knew what the conversation was about. "I don't think having a boyfriend is my priority now."

" Why not?" Eun Ha raised her eyebrows.

Young Ji didn't answer, she just smiled and pretended to be busy packing her things into her bag. Truthfully, she didn't really think about having a boyfriend, or at least at the moment. A long time ago she had experienced a broken heart, and it was enough to make her think carefully about everything related to guys and love.

"I don't know, Eonni. I just don't really think about it now."

"Have you experienced any broken heart?"

BINGO!

Young Ji laughed. "It's simply about work, Eonni. It has nothing to do with broken heart experience." Young Ji lied.

"But, you did fall in love before, right?!"

"Of course. When I was younger and stupid."

"And when you are adult and beautiful, you're too busy to have a boyfriend."