Does the Reply Really Matter? (18+)

Warning: some mature content. If you do not into mature content or under 18th you better leave. you've been warned

It was almost 8.30 in the evening when Jackson cleaned the dining table after they had dinner together while Youngji brought all the dirty dishes to the kitchen. She insisted to wash all the dishes even though his mom had already told her to just sit down in the living room. So after a little chatting with his mother, they asked their mother to take a rest.

Sophia Wang hugged Youngji once more before she went to her room.

"Hey... let me help you." Jackson took the rubber gloves from Youngji's hand.

"No." She said, "You sit."

"Come on Youngji. Even my mom asked you not to do this."

"It was rude enough for me not helping her cook the meal before. I'm not going anywhere until I finish these dishes." Youngji said stubbornly, took the rubber gloves back from Jackson.

Jackson gave up; he didn't even dare to argue anymore. "Okay, you do the dishes." He stepped back, pulled out the chair and sat at the counter.

"What are you doing?" Youngji asked, seeing Jackson was sitting behind her. "Why are you sitting there?"

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Jackson asked back.

Youngji shrugged her shoulder then turned around and started doing her dishes.

While resting his chin on his hand, Jackson was watching Youngji who was busy washing the dishes. He watched her carefully from head to toe. Her black long sleek hair was shining under the light, he was sure it was burgundy last month. And for the millionth times, he was sure that Youngji was slimmer than before, her waist was smaller than he remember two months ago, how could she lose so much weight in two months? But surprisingly her bottom didn't really lose its curve, maybe because she did Pilates that keep her curves.

Without realizing it, staring at Youngji's back side made his heart unexpectedly race. He bit his lower lips and was trying to look away when he felt big hands suddenly grabbed his head and turned it around. It was his brother who stared at him sharply. What are you looking at? He moved his lips; asking without let his voice out so Youngji couldn't hear him. He grabbed Jackson t-shirt and dragged him to the living room.

"Hey, bro!" Jackson tried to make his brother release him.

"Stop looking at her butt!"

"I'm not looking at her butt!" Jackson denied.

His brother stared at him in distrusted him. "Really?!" he said sarcastically.

Jackson could feel his face suddenly warm, he felt awkward. "I'm a grown up man." He said finally.

"So are you guys dating?" His brother asked.

"No."

"Then you can't look at her butt as you like. You have no right."

"Oh, stop saying 'butt... butt..' !"

Jackson's brother chuckled. He, then, asked him. "You said you're not dating, but it's not what it seems when I saw you two at the basketball court."

Jackson leaned back on the sofa. He didn't know what to answer. They technically are not dating, but he could feel Youngji's gesture and body language a little bit changed. She held his hand without saying anything and at the basketball court back then; she didn't even resist when he pulled her closer by the waist. He tried to catch the signal; hoping, but at some point he wasn't really sure.