Mother and Son Talk

"Thank you," Jackson said when a waitress put his Greek Salad and Smoked Salmon on his table. He looked out the window of the Cafe where he was having his breakfast this morning. It was drizzling outside.

It's in the middle of June. And it was raining. It was not too cold in Hong Kong so Jackson simply wore his black t-shirt, his blue jeans jacket, and a pair of black skinny jeans, added with his black sneakers.

He was taking the last salad into his mouth when suddenly his phone rang.

"Hello, mommy?... Yes, I'm ok... I'm having breakfast in a café near the office. Have you had breakfast?..... really? are you coming?.... I'll definitely go home after the meeting. Ok, I love you too."

Jackson opened his Kakaotalk chat group with members of GOT7

WangJ : Hey... What are you guys doing?

WangJ : Hey.....

WangJ : Hey!

WangJ : YAA!!

WangJ : Are you guys still sleeping?

WangJ : WAKE UP!!!

Mark : SHUT UP, JACKSON!!

Bam2 : We're having breakfast

WangJ : Liar!

Bambam sent photo of his ramyeon bowl.

Bam2 : Hyung, when are you going to go home?

WangJ : I am home.

Bam2 : I mean, back here. to Seoul.

WangJ : tomorrow, I think. Why? Do you miss me?

Bam2 : No. bring me mantou

WangJ : BAMBAM!!

Mark : Shut up, Jackson!

WangJ : Shut up, Mark!

Bam2 : Hyung, bring me mantou

WangJ : I'm not buying you anything, Bambam

Yugyeom: Me too, hyung, and dumpling too

WangJ : you can buy them in Korea

Mark : Shut up, Jackson!

Jackson was about to type his reply when his manager showed up. "Are you finished?" His manager asked.

"Yes," he answered, "are we going now?"

"Yes, we better go now. I hope everything's finished today. You can go back to Seoul tonight if we can finish this meeting today."

"I can't. My mom is visiting. She will come around dinner time."

"Really?" Jackson's manager was surprised, "but you need to practice for next Sunday's show."

"But you said we'll go back to Seoul tomorrow. Please, hyung. I've promised my mom." Jackson tried to convince his manager, "I haven't even visited her since I was here ten days ago."

"Well, ok." His manager finally agreed, "but we're going home first flight tomorrow morning, ok."

"Ok."

Jackson grabbed his bag and slid his cell phone inside his jacket pocket. They walked quickly to the black van.

"You will have one photoshoot for their Summer Holiday Collection this morning," Jackson's manager told Jackson who was busy browsing her phone. "After that, we're going to meet Mr. Lee and discuss your next contract for the following year. We may have lunch together."