How Are You?

Youngji packed her things and put them in her bag. She put her jacket on and threw herself on the couch in the waiting room. Yawning, she was waiting for her manager when suddenly her phone rang.

"Yes, Omma," She answered the phone, "I know... I'll be right there. I'm still waiting for Dongho Oppa. Hmmm... Bye."

She hung up her phone and put it in her jacket pocket. Yawning for the second time, Youngji felt super tired and sleepy. Today she had done her filming for a talk show where she met many famous people; she met Jo Seo Ho Oppa, Joon Hyung Oppa, SNSD's Yoona Eonni, Kang SoRa Eonni, and Shin Bong Sun Eonni. The show talked about Being Skinny or Healthy?. The show was fun and interesting. She loved talking with Bong Sun Eonni, she's cute and funny.

Youngji almost closed her eyes when suddenly Dongho Oppa, her manager, came into the room to pick her up.

"Aigoo... are you tired already?" Dongho manager said to Youngji who already leaned her head on her bag. "Let's go home. You're going to your parents' house, aren't you?"

Youngji got up from the couch without saying a word. She followed her manager to the parking lot where their company van waited.

At about forty-five minutes Youngji arrived in an apartment building where her parents live. "I'll pick you up at 8 tomorrow, ok. You have a meeting with FIRST at 9.30." FIRST is a fashion company from china that Youngji agreed to be its model for their collection for the whole season.

"Ok, Oppa. Bye!" Youngji waved her hand and hurriedly went into the building. It always makes her happy whenever she's allowed to visit her parents during her super-busy schedule.

She typed her house's door passcode and in a second she was in her parents' house. "I'm home! Appa, Omma..." Youngji yelled from the door. "AAAAAAAHHH!!!! Eonni!!! When are you back?" and suddenly screamed when she looked at her sister was in the living room.

"Youngji!!!" Her sister hugged her. "Oh my... You look awful. Go change your clothes and wash your face, we're having dinner."

After changing her clothes, Youngji joined her mom, dad, and sister in the living room, they were having dinner.

"Whoaaa... Budae Jjigae!" Youngji eyes widened seeing bubbly budae jjigae in the pot. She sat beside her sister and started to dig in.

"When are you back, Eonni?" Youngji asked while adding noodles into her bowl.

"This afternoon," Songyeon answered.

"Next time, let's go to Europe together," Youngji said to her parents.

"And when is this 'next time' exactly? " Songyeon turned her head to her sister who laughed silently. "You are always busy."

"Sorry, Eonni." Youngji giggled.

"But it's a good thing Youngji is busy. She's happy every day." Their mom said and dad nodded and agreed with his wife. "So, how was your filming?"

"It was fun." Youngji said excitedly, "Bongsun Eonni is funny and cute. I love her."

"Oh, you met her?" Mom asked excitedly.

"Yes, Omma. She's kind and took care of me very well."

"Ah, I love her too."

"The program will be aired two weeks later. You should watch it." Youngji said to her family.

"Of course, we will." Mom said, "right?" she then stared at her husband.

Youngji's father smiled awkwardly in front of his wife's gaze. "S..sure, if I'm not too busy."

"How can you say that? It's your daughter's show!"