Chapter 9

I hope everybody is enjoying my story. Please comment and share my story, let other people know about it. :) Thanks for reading and hope you keep enjoying my story's. Love you all :) xxxx

----------------

Chapter 9

Louis p.o.v

I landed on Olivia's balcony, I couldn't see through the doors. Frost was totally covering them on the other side. I managed to move all the frost out of the way, I saw Olivia sat on the other side of the room by the looks of it she was crying. Her room was ice, frost and snow. (look at side picture) There was icicles everywhere, I wander what happened. 

I slowly opened the door, Olivia's head snapped up. Her facial expressions relaxed when she saw it was me.

"Hi Louis," She said in a croaky voice. Her eyes where puffy and she had tear streaks going down her cheeks.

"Hi, what happened?" I went over to Olivia and sat next to her.

"I got angry, and scared." She simply said, whilst wiping away the remaining tears on her face.

"What about?"

"School tomorrow, what if Perrie, Dani and the guys think I am a monster like the people in back in Plymouth. What if Taylor annoys me and I hurt someone, or you." Olivia quickly answered. A bolt of ice shot out of her hand and created a ice snowflake on the opposite wall. "Sorry."

"Hey there is no need to be sorry, and you won't hurt any one I will stay with you no matter what and the guys wont think you are monster neither will Perrie or Dani I just know it." I reassured her shinning green eyes look into mine.

Olivia nodded and sniffed.

"So ready to go?" I asked whilst standing up and handing out my hand.

"Yep," She took my hand and got up. She looked around her room and frowned.

"Hang on I just need to do something. Close your eyes." I said, Olivia let go of my hand and then covered her eyes. Now the only way to clear ice or snow made by magic is love. Olivia was the first person that came to mind, but no I don't love her do I? I mean we have only just met. So I thought about my family and the lads instead.

I looked around and pointed the palms of my hands at two different parts of the room. I slowly moved my arms upwards. All the snow and ice separated itself from the furniture and walls and came together on the ceiling to create on giant snowflake which burst into miniature snowflakes that disappeared half way on their journey to the floor.

"Right you can open them now." I said. Olivia moved her hands away from her eyes and looked around.

Her mouth fell open and she gasped, "I had actually forgotten what my room looked like. Thank you so much Louis your the best!" She ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

I giggled, "Happy to help, did you seriously forget what your room looked like?"

"Yeah, it has been so long since I lost control with my power. I just kind of got used to it being, well white." She answered.

"I know what you mean, anyway lets go. I want to show you something before we start." I smiled at her which she returned. I grabbed her hand and then stepped onto her balcony and then summoned the wind to take us to where I used to practice by myself.

--------------

Sorry it's short and a bit boring but I was bored so I thought I would do the next chapter but now I am busy again so I have to end it there. Comment what you think and vote. Next chapter will be sometime next week.