Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Olivia p.o.v

I had only just met Louis, and I could already trust him with everything. every time we make eye contact I feel myself blush and I look to the ground. Usually a few snowflakes would fall around me but not that many. And every time he smiles it makes me feel warm inside... could this be?... no I only just met him and I don't even know what love is.

---------------------

"Want to try again?" Louis asked whilst we stood by his window. He was taking me home, although I said I would be fine on my own, he insisted he should. The main reason I didn't want him to come over was because of my room. 

I looked over at the big drop from his window to the floor. I backed away, "Uuummm maybe not this time." 

"Ok, then have it your way." Louis smirked. I gave him a curious look and then he suddenly grabbed me around the waist. I screamed and tried to struggle out of his grasp but he only gripped tighter. I stopped struggling after a while, I felt so comfortable and safe in his tight grasp. "Ready?"

I lifted one eyebrow at him, "For what?"

He laughed then headed back for the window, then he sat down on the window sill and swung his legs around. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes. "Can't we just walk?" I already know the answer but it worth the ask.

"Don't you trust me?" Louis said with a slight smirk. Then he slipped off the window sill, I shut my eyes and grabbed Louis arms. " It's ok, I won't drop you. I promise." Louis said.

I relaxed my grip and slowly opened my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the wind flying past. I guess I am going to have to get used to Louis to doing this. As long as I am by his side... snap out of it.

A few minuets later we landed on my balcony. Louis released his grip around my torso and his arms fell to his side. I am glad I closed I never opened my curtains this morning other wise he would be looking right into my frozen room.

"Well see you later then. I will come over at about 9. Is that ok?" Louis asked looking straight into my eyes.

"Yeah that will fine, see you then." I smiled. He moved towards me and gave me a hug, it shocked me at first but then I relaxed and hugged him back.

Louis waved and jumped over the edge of my balcony, it gave me a mini heart attack until I saw him fly up with the wind. He turned to face me, he made a movement with his hands. I saw some small lights circling around him leaving a trail of snow that would spiral up into the sky. It was so beautiful, then he pointed the palm of his hand in my direction and with another wave the lights sped towards me. As they got closer I realised they where perfectly sculptured butterfly's. They circled above my head for a bit before turning into snow. I looked towards Louis who smiled and then sped off into the night.

It really is beautiful what we can do.

-----------------

Sorry it was short but I did promise an update on one of my books today, so I had to right something. Comment what you think, I should be updating again tomorrow.