Chapter 12

Again sorry for the long wait, I will get straight too it here is Chapter 12 hope you like it. x

-----------------------------------

Chapter 12

Louis p.o.v

"She can't be Louis, it's impossible." Harry as soon as we were out of ear shot. 

"But Harry look at the evidence. It can't just be coincidence." I said calmly.

"We have been looking for her for 12 years. She was taken when I was only 5, right infront. And no way would she just turn up out of no where having no idea who I am." Harry said quite loudly.

"Look, I know it is confusing but maybe you should be happy at the fact it could be her." I said putting my hands on his shoulders to try and calm him.

"But how would I know if it is her or not for sure?" He whispered, now tears appearing in the corner of his eyes.

"I will think of something. Until then try and get to know her." I said looking around to make sure that nobody was deffinetly listening.

"Ok, thanks Louis." Harry nodded then we headed back to everyone else.

************************

Olivia p.o.v

I got back quite late and I thought again about this morning when I thought I saw him at my door and when me and Harry realised we were very similiar. 

I slowly walked into the living room, "Hi sweety." my Mum said. I sat down opposite them and crossed my legs thinking about what exactly I am going to ask. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, well no, well sort of." I stuttered, great start Olivia.

"Spit it out love," My Dad said edging closer.

I took a deep breath, "What was I like when I was a baby?" I quickly said. My parents shared a slightly worried look. Which started to get me worried.

"What do you mean?" My Mum asked slowly.

"Like, when and how did you find out I had powers?" I asked.

"What's bought this on?" Dad said, they are avoiding the question. There is deffinetly something going on here that I don't know about... not for long.

"Oh well in science today they were talking about children and how they develop and I was wandering if  I was different because I have this power." I quickly lied.

"Oh umm, well I can't really remember really. You know, my memory isn't the best." My Dad said quickly. So quickly that I could only just understand what he said. "I'm sure your Mum can remember." Mum turned to him and gave him a stern look.

"Well it all happened very quickly Olivia. And it was so long ago." Mum said almost convisingly.

"Surley it would have a big part of your livea, finding that your only daughter has powers." I stressed.

"Olivia!" My Mum said.

"No, either you don't care enough about me or you are not telling me something." I said standing up.

"We just can't remember, that's what we said." Mum also stood up.

"Well I don't buy it." I waved my hand and a gust of wind threw my Mum back onto the sofa.

"Olivia! Get back here!" Mum shouted. I flew up the stairs on a gust of wind and left a trail of wind behind me, I sent a pile of snow in front of me to open my door and window and I sped out and went as far as I could. I turned around and I could no longer see the house, the first tear rolled down my cheek.