Chapter 10

Hi guys I am so sorry for keeping you waiting for this chapter, 2 months is a long time to keep you hanging, I have been busy with A Dream Come True and had mental writers block for this book. Anyway I apoligise in advance if this chapter is a bit boring, still don't really know what to write.

--------------------------

Chapter 10

Olivia p.o.v

Whilst Louis took me to where ever we were going I thought about my feelings. I had only met Louis today but I felt... well I don't know. I don't really want to get into a relationship, I mean if we ever had a fight it could get really messy especially if it was with Louis. Someone could get seriously hurt. 

So I think the most I will get to with Louis is best friends, it would make life easier and well I don't really want to be in a relationship with anyone. I let a boy get to close to me back in Plymouth and that was not a good idea, I have now given up on love, I have built walls around me to keep relationships away. I feel comfortable around Louis but that is probably because I have looked for someone like me for so long. So no I don't fancy or love him, I like him in a friend way. 

Soon enough I felt ourselves landing on the floor, I looked around, we were deep in the woods. Yet it may be quite room but this part of the wood was coated in beautiful white snow and ice (side picture) ice droplets were hanging from the trees and the waterfall was completely frozen.

"Louis did you do all this?" I asked turning around to look at him, his clothes had changed. He was now wearing a blue hoodie with frost on the shoulders around the neck giving it a bit of sparkle, a pair of white trousers acompied with a pair of white trainers. I looked at him shocked, "How did you change so quickly?"

"This place gives me a time to be myself, I have never bought any one here before, and there is a lot more to this power than you think." Louis simply said.

"Well I feel hounerd that I am your first customer, and what do you mean?" I answered, looking around the snowy area.

"Well turn around again and I will show you." Louis said. I turned around once again to see he had changed back into the clothes he came here in.

"Seriously, what are you doing?" I asked. Louis just smirked and he put his arms down by his side and quickly moved his hands up and stopped when he got to his chest. Snow flakes swirled around him and where it circled him his clothes changed again. 

"That is what I was doing and I don't pick these clothes they just come naturally when I change. They are somtimes different but they usually turn into this." Louis motioned down at his clothes. "So shall we get started?"

"How long is it going to take?" I asked worried of the answer.

"Two nights max, because it is really easy after you know something, it took me months to figure it out." Louis said with a small smirk.

"What was that?" I asked.

"I will tell you after you have shown me what you are made of." Louis said grabbing my hand and dragging me to a clearing, totally normal.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"Take off your gloves." Louis said looking down at my hands. I looked at him with a worried expression, "Don't worry it will be fine, just take them off and, let it go." Louis said, giving me a comforting smile.

I looked down at gloves, my hands were shaking whilst I took off my gloves and put them in Louis' out stretched hand.

"Now just do anything." Louis said. I looked down at my hands again and clenched them together then when I relaxed them again, snowflakes came out along with a few sparkles. I smiled and did the same with my other hand.