Chapter 4

Well first day at school, horrible. I even fell asleep in my last lesson! Teachers where all grumpy because we have come back so early, but I have managed to find time to update, YAY! So here you go :)

------------------

Chapter 4

Louis p.o.v

I can't believe she said yes, now the thing I need to ask myself is should I tell her that I know or not? It wasn't that far to the park, it was just around the corner.

"So where did you move from?" I asked, just starting conversation.

"Plymouth." Olivia answered simply.

"Why did you move to Doncaster, out of the whole of England, why Doncaster?"I said, with a small laugh.

Olivia slightly giggled, "I dunno, I guess Mum and Dad just liked the house."

"Why did you move here?" I asked, her smile was wiped off of her face.

"Uuummm well I don't really know I think my parents just wanted to get out of Plymouth, and umm my old house was getting a bit old." She said quickly. I wasn't sure if that was the truth but I nodded anyway.

"Do you miss your friends from Plymouth?" I carried on, Olivia looked at me with a sad expression.

"I didn't have any friends I was home schooled and didn't like going out on my own." She looked down at the floor.

"Oh, I'm sorry, so.." I carried out the 'o' whilst thinking of a new subject. "What's your favourite colour?" Why out of all subjects, oh well, it bought her smile back.

"I guess light blue, what's yours?" She answered.

"Red." I said. "Well here is the park." I turned the corner. There was literally nobody in there. "Swings?"

"Which ones?" Olivia said with a slight smile, looking at both the swings for baby's and for older children.

"Well I am going on the little swings, because they are more safe and child friendly." Then I ran over to the little swings and started to struggle into them, I heard Olivia laugh at my failed attempt. "Actually lets go on those ones." I said, but I was stuck. "Ahh, Olivia can you come help me? I am kind of stuck."

Olivia laughed then came over, I held both of my hands out. She hesitated, looked down at her hands then me. Then she put her hands in mine and helped me out. But she quickly pulled her hands away.

We were just swinging on the swings, having casual conversation. Then I decided to tell her that I knew.

"Uumm Liv, I saw you before 4th period." I looked at her, she had stopped swinging and was looking at me.

"What do you mean?" She asked slowly, whilst slowly getting up. I got up too.

"I know that you can create ice and snow.... but Liv-" She cut me off.

"No, you can't." She started walking backwards. "No, not again, no, this can't be happening." She started to run towards the woods, leaving a trail of ice behind her, I saw snow starting to form around her like the time all those years ago on the way home from school.

I had to go after her. I made a strong ice wind and then it lifted me into the air, I found Olivia still running I made the wind lead me down so I was in front of Olivia.

"Liv you didn't let me finish." I started.

"How'd you?-" Liv just looked around, she had been crying and still was.

"Watch this." I said then I ran over to the nearest puddle. I checked that Olivia could see then I stood on it, and watched it instantly turn into ice.

"Your-your like me?" Olivia stood there just looking at me. I nodded. Then she ran up to me and attacked me in a hug. I hugged her back and laughed. "How are you so calm and normal at school?"

"I have learnt to control it." I said.

"cou-could you help me?" She looked down at the ground.

"Of course I will." I answered.

"Does anybody else know about you?"

"Yeah, Niall, Zayn, Harry and Liam all know. But nobody else." I answered. She nodded.

I wander if she will tell me the true reason she moved here now.

--------------

So there is chapter 4. Sorry it's.a bit short but I really have barely any time. I will try and update tomorrow but I can't promise anything. Please comment what you think about this chapter. What do you think/hope will happen?