I killed myself!

Michael's pov
     I'm once again a married man who's wife has ran away from. I'm assuming because I brought pain because Amanda was once my wife." Mike we'll find her and she's safe!", Frank said to me trying to make me happy again. It's been about 8 hours to the marriage and we still didn't know where she was at. Than I asked Franklin this," Where is she from anyway?"
   He gave me a sheepish look before he replied," I always asked her where she's originally from but she never told me dad!" I said to everyone that I'm going home to rest and I left all the guest alone, Mr and Mrs. Phillips, Lamar,Tracey, Jimmy,Franklin, and Lester.I didn't care that people were honking at me for driving really fast because I needed a drink. Not any drink would do but a Fireball will do!People say that's the strongest drinks around and that's what I needed.
    I finally ran inside to an empty home. My home wasn't empty since my whole family moved because Amanda couldn't handle anyone criminal activities I did and needed some time away from me. The Fireball wasn't open at all because I never thought I'll ever drink it. The whole night, I've been drinking the whole dammed bottle of that bottle! I was sleeping on the kitchen floor and the nightmares began to knock at my door!
        (The nightmare begins)
      I was holding Claudia's hand and we began to slow dance at our wedding. She looked at me with a twinkle in her chocolate eyes," I love you with all of my heart and I'll never leave you side!" I also looked into her eyes," I'll love you and I'll trying my hardest to give anything that your little heart wants!" Than Amanda came holding a mini gun and said to us," IF I CANT HAVE HIM THAN NO ONE ELSE WILL!" She killed my wife and than ran away.
      I ran to her side hoping she's still alive but my heart knew that she's dead. People called my name but I ran away. I got to my car, drove to my home, changed into pants and my old leather jacket, and once again drove to the highest water tower in town. She once told me that she loved to me wearing the clothes that I have on and that's why I'm wearing them.I closed my eyes and jumped off the water tower.
         My spirit left my body and I saw that my whole body was in a pile of my blood. I began to cry and I thought to myself," I killed myself because I couldn't live without my sweet Claudia anyone!"
        (Nightmare ends)
     I woke up the next morning with some tears from the horrible nightmare. There was broken glass everywhere and I was glad that I didn't get cut from it; there was the liquor from Fireball everywhere on my kitchen floor. Claudia please come home because this fat old man can't function properly without you! In other words, I love you and I can't live my life without you being at my side! I thought to myself before I took a shower. After the shower, I decided to call Lester to see what he could find about her!