Having fun part 1 of 2

Michael's pov
I just came back from the bathroom to find an FUCKING IRISH GUY TRYING TO FLURT WITH MY WIFE! 'WTF PACKIE?!', I yelled at Frank's new best friend.He just turned around and said to me,'Calm down and I didn't know that she's your wife!I'm very sorry Mike but we didn't do anything except hugging each other!' I left my whole body getting really hot and I was about to kill his ass.But what saved him for getting his ass attacked was Frank and Trevor holding each of my arms so that he wouldn't be a dead Irish man.
        Claudia's pov
   That's the first time I saw my husband being jealous.'MIKE CALM DOWN YOUR FUCKING BALLS!', both Trevor and Franklin yelled at him.'HE WAS FLIRTING WITH MY FUCKING WIFE,AND  YOU WANT ME TO BE CALM!', he yelled at both men.I had enough and went to his side;I gave both men looks to let them know that I can handle him. Both of them stopped holding him back, he was about to miser Packie in front of everyone until I kissed him on his lips.
           No matter how many times we kissed each other, for me it feels like the first time he kissed me.Mike was calming down and he bit my bottom lip so that his tongue could be inside of my mouth.I opened my mouth and both of our tongues wanted to be dominant in my mouth, but this time I left Mike win. His tongue made my whole body really happy,and I enjoy his tongue inside of my mouth. 10 minutes passed before Mike went to Packie's side and he told him that he's so sorry.
        He accepted the apology and both men are friends. While my husband and Packie talked to each other, Frank for my attention cuz he needed my help for something.
        Franklin's pov
      My father got in a fight with Packie and I couldn't blame him cuz his ex wife flirted with any man that's at her side.But now he's ok and than I decided that the moment was perfect to ask Linka's hand in marriage. I got Claudia's attention by doing bird calls,and that's how she knew that I needed her help.'She gave me a hug and asked,'What do you need from me anyway Frankie?' I told her my idea and she already had a plan.
       Her plan is to talk to Linka until I went back to my room to get the ring. She gave me one last hug before she began to talk to Linka. I got up very quickly and went to my closet(that's where he decided to hide the ring), and took it out.My mind kept on thinking,'I'm not ready to get married right now',or 'No Frankie' But my heart told me she'll accept the ring.I left my room,the wedding ring in the box, and I didn't stop walking until I was at where Linka and Claudia were talking to each other.
         Linka's pov
    I was talking to Mrs. De Santa until Franklin came to my side.'I love you Linka and I don't want to lose you ever forever.I thought that I'll never find my soulmate cuz at first I thought Tanisha was my soulmate. That's how I used to think until I met you. I know that I knew you for a really short while but(Franklin got on his knees and opened the tiny box that held the we'd ring)Linka,will you marry me?', Franklin said to me. I got up and went to Franklin's side so that I can kiss his black lips. Everyone cheered cuz I gave Frank his answer and my answer is yes!