Honeymoon part 1

Michael's pov
     She and I carried our stuff to the hotel that the very kind old man recommended us.Claudia was back to normal but I'll take her to to my shrink. She needs to go to my shrink because of Amanda and that time when she was kidnapped by Martin's twin brother.'Hello and welcome to this awesome hotel. Thanks for choosing this hotel for your staying!',the receptionist told us with a smile.I thank her and said to her,'My beautiful wife and I are in our honeymoon and need a honeymoon suit here!'
         The receptionist looked at her computer before giving us the terrific news,'Congratulations to the both of you guys and we do have a room here. Your room number is OCT1958 and the room cost $1,979!' While I took out my credit card to pay for our room, a bellboy took our luggage to our rooms for us. Claudia thanked him and with permission handed him $100. His eyes got big like as if he never saw a $100 bill before in his whole existence.The bellboy thanked my wife and took our luggage to Room OCT1958.
          Claudia's pov
    That made my day when the bellboy began to smile cuz he probably was his first time that someone gave him a tip of $100. My mind kept on thinking on how my life changed in roughly a year. It started with me meeting Michael on his birthday on my condo. To him and his ex wife getting a divorce cuz his ex wife cheated on him. Him and me dating and him asking me to marry him at the cookout.
        I was about to kiss my soulmate until he picked me up bridal style to the elevators.'I promise that I'll always protect my baby. You know that I'm already a dad with 2 kids and you didn't care at all. Both Tracey and Jimmy accepted you as their stepmom. I can't wait to be a dad again but this time the children are from you. In other words, I want to be a dad to our kids.!', he said to me in a sort of a speech voice.' My dream came true cuz I always wanted to be a mom. Now I'm a married to he most handsome man a woman could only die to be married to!', I told before we kissed. The kiss was cut short because the elevator finally arrived at our destination.
        Michael's pov
  In my heart, I knew that my new wife was ready to have sex. I'm going to make a promise that her first time is going to be very gentle and this would be my second time having sex to my wife.Claudia took the keys from my pocket and opened the honeymoon suite.The room was perfect because there was already red roses, and other romantic things expected on a honeymoon. I very carefully placed her down on our bed,and the kissing began to start all over again!