I don't feel so good Mikey

Claudia's pov
    Everyone of us congratulated Frank and Linka. The whole mood was very peaceful until little Ned began to cry. Patricia noticed that he wasn't hungry, needing his diaper changed, but he wanted to suck on either mine of Linka's hair.Baby Ned didn't want Linka's hair but mine so I let Patricia know that it's cool for him to play with my hair.But as soon as Patricia handed me her son, I felt like puking so I ran into Frank and Linka's bathroom.
   The puke started as soon as I got the toilet seat up. Everything that I ate one cheese burger and my drink of Mountain Dew were  now in the toilet. I heard knocking and my husband said with a worried voice,'Open the door so that I can take you home baby!' I couldn't tell him anything because I was still puking and he said this to me before he left,'I'll be right back with Frank!' He left and what felt like a second, my husband came back with Frank.
      'Claudia, we'll break the door open to get you out of there!', Frank said before the door was literally coming down. Both men came in shock when they both saw me still puking like there was no tomorrow!For me I was at the bathroom for maybe 10 minutes but actually I was in there for an hour. After I was done puking,Michael carried me bridal style into his car. Everyone was concerned and said for me to get well soon.
    I fell fast asleep during the car ride,and didn't wake up until I was in our bedroom.'Mikey!Where are you at anyway?', I asked my husband who said he's using the bathroom;after he was done than he came back to our bedroom.
        Michael's pov
    I decided to take her home and placed her in our bed.She summoned me and than I was at her side filled with concern.I'm here baby and did Frank gave you food poison? I'll teach him a lesson so he learns not to make my wife sick,I said to her and she hit my right arm gently.'He didn't give me food poison but if he did than leave everything to me in teaching him a lesson', she said to me with a fake smile.Both of us began to laugh until she got up and ran to the bathroom.
  My wife once again began to puke again. I didn't know what was wrong with her until I realized that she could be pregnant. I remembered because Amanda puked when she gave birth to Tracey+Jimmy. I told her my theory and she said,'Go to the store and please get pregnancy test honey!' The puking came back and I didn't want to leave her but I was forced to.
Claudia's pov
When Mike said that I was possibly pregnant,I got very excited.Ever since I was a teen, I wanted to give birth to two male twins.I got out of bed to make myself a sandwich and lucky I didn't puke the sandwich out.When I was done eating it,I went back to bed.My eyelids became so heavy that I fell in a very deep slumber.
Once I entered my very deep slumber, I can rarely can wake up from it.
Michael's pov
I went to the store to buy pregnancy test to know if my lovely young wife is pregnant with our children.But out of a habit, I got the ones that my ex wife used.As I payed for them,I saw Packie buying some beer.'Hey Packie.Are you going to flirt with my wife again, are you?',I said to him after the cashier gave me my change.'No and my bad again. But anyway congrats with your baby that's inside of you!I can tell that you'll be a great mom Mikey!', he said in a joking way but I began to laugh.
'Maybe your the child of my baby and don't want to pay child support!', I said to him and it was his turn to laugh.Packie and I talked before I told him that I believed that my wife is pregnant cuz she literally puked like all day.He decided to come with me and we went to my home.'Baby I'm home and I brought Packie with me!',I said to her while Packie was shocked in how my home looks like.'This home is awesome and congratulations in getting these beautiful mansion!', he said to me while not knowing how hard I worked in getting my home.
      I thanked him and both of us went to my room to find her fast asleep.She was fast asleep but there was only one way to wake her up and it's called One Direction.So I took out my phone,went on YouTube to find that particular song that she loves, and started to play it. The song is 'You and I' and she woke up singing along her fave boyband.