The first kiss in a really long time

(BTW this is what the poor man, also known as Michael, is wearing)
Claudia's pov
My daddy said that he loved me but Amanda kept on yelling at me. The tears came down and lucky the elevator was finally arrived at the roof! The moment to end my life was finally at my fingertips and she wouldn't bother me anymore. In that moment, not able to hear her voice in my head was music to my ears. I got near the edge to go to my doom until I heard a voice saying,'Please don't jump baby cuz I love you!'
       Michael's pov
   I ran all over the building to see if there's another elevator and there was. HURRY THE FUCK UP CUZ MY WIFE IS ABOUT TO KILL HERSELF ALL THANKS TO MY EX WIFE!I thought of the worst and I was also at the roof.'Baby come back to daddy!', I said to her while I was begging for her on my knees.'GET AWAY FROM ME OR I'LL JUMP TO MY DEATH!', she yelled at me while taking some steps to the end of the roof.She stopped paying attention and that's when I ran to save my baby girl.
         As soon as she was in my arms, she hugged me like if there's no tomorrow. She said to me,'T-hanks Mikey a-nd I had to run away cuz instead of your face I-I saw her-hers i-nstead'She cried while she hugged me and I was thinking of a way to make my baby girl happy again. One look at her face and both of us were inches from kissing each other.Before we knew, the both of us were kissing each other.I didn't care that I was wet from her tears and I'm so happy that my baby was safe/not kidnapped.
          Claudia's pov
     I'm so glad that he saved me and now she disappeared from Mike's face. Instead of seeing hers, I once again saw my very handsome husband's face.I got my tongue to his bottom lip and I'm asking permission to enter his mouth. He granted me permission and our tongues were excited to feel each other again.The both of us said this at the same time after we kissed from what seemed in like forever,'The first kiss in a really long time!'