We aren't leaving cuz of out honeymoon

Claudia's pov
My husband carried my bridal style to a borrowed car and we were off to meet the group.The group was gone but Alitar was still there and he became worried when he saw him.'HOW COULD YOU MAKE HER UPSET IF YOU'RE HER HUSBAND!SHE'S AN ANGEL AND YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HER!', he yelled at my husband. I knew that I had to get out before he got injured from Mike.'I know but it was my ex wife who ruined our wedding day. She ran away and I tried to protect her but I failed.Since than,I had blame everything on myself!', he told him before I came out.
Michael's pov
She was with the man but my heart knew that I wouldn't have done anything with him.Claudia came out and kissed my again like that was no tomorrow.After we kissed, she introduced me to Alitar.He told me that she was a good girl and he didn't have a sexual relationship with her. Finally the group came back to see us.
Everyone hugged her and the stress was gone. After she once again told her story,Linka said that her theory was correct. Oh and she also told her that she's dating Frank. While the girls were having a conversation, I took out my wallet to pay Alitar for taking care of my angel. He refused but he handed me a box of condoms because he knew that she's still a virgin cuz she told him.
Alitar's pov
My old heart knew that tonight was the day that Claudia was going to have sex for the first time. Her husband asked me a hotel that would be perfect for the honeymoon.I told him where Hotel Garden and before he left, he said to his group of friends,'Me and my baby will have our honeymoon but can one of u guys bring out stuff?'
An African American man said he would and I said that I would bring her things.That man and I met them outside of the hotel in 10 minutes and Claudia was being carried bridal style.The African American man told me that he could handle it now and I left to go to once again to an empty home.