1 month later

Claudia's pov
Now people could tell I'm pregnant because my stomach is showing the evidence.Mike is even more protective over me and I decided to call both of his kids,my stepchildren,Jimmy and Tracey.They picked up and I made sure that our phone call was in a group chat.
Tracey-Tracie
Jimmy-Jim
Claudia-Harry
Tracie/Jim-Hello mom and how are you today anyway?
Harry-Good and I just wanted to be called Harry for this purpose only!
Tracie-Ok and why did you call me and Jim anyway?
Jim-Yeah and what's the news?
Harry-I'm pregnant!
Tracie/Jim-We have a brother or sister inside of you?!
Harry-Yes and your father and I don't know the gender of our baby!
Tracie-Where's the baby going to live anyway?
Harry-We both decided to use Jim's old room and we're hoping that the baby are male twins!
Tracie(joking with Harry)Oh not again!This world doesn't need two more Jims running around!
Jim-HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Harry(began to laugh)Be nice to your brother or I'm not going to tell you when the baby's going to be born!
Tracie-Oh:(
Harry-I'm kidding and I'm hoping that the both of our guys can live with us.Just in case that your father is gone and I'm all alone!I don't want to give birth in the beautiful mansion!
Jim-Ok and I have bad news guys!
Tracie/Harry-What's the news anyway?
Jim-My wife left me and she hasn't been back in 6 months:(
Harry-She's a slut for running off from such a sweet guy! Sorry if I offended you since your birth mom was once a former stripper.
Tracie/Jim-Its ok but we'll live with you guys!
Harry-Are u guys in Los Santos or some different state.
Tracie-I'm at Liberty City!
Jim-I'm at San Andres but I'm at Blane County.
Harry-Isn't that the place where you uncle lives?
Tracie-Yeah
Harry-Than how often do you see him anyway?
Jim-I actually work for him and we often see each other.He's helping me to find out where's my wife anyway!
Tracie-That's amazing bro and I'll book a plane right now so that I can be at my ex home tomorrow!
Harry-I'll let your dad know and he's going to be very excited with the news!
Jim-I'll be there in maybe 2 hours and 30 minutes at my ex home!
Harry-I can't wait to beat your ass in a game!Im better than you in gaming boy!
Jim-Oh yeah and you'll suck my balls!
Tracie-Ewwwwwww Jim!You're so disgusting!
Harry-I agree with your sister but your guy's dad,well that's a different story!
Tracie/Jim-Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Harry-Without him,my dream  would never be true.I always wanted to give birth to male twins.I always loved older men!My first crush was by a singer by the name of Pee Wee!
Tracie-You had a crush on Pee Wer Herman?
Harry-God now! The Pee Wee that I'm talking about is an Hispanic man!
Tracie-Ok and if you don't mind me asking;why do you love old men like my dad!
Harry-Hey your dad to me is so young.My life from the moment I came out was difficult!My dad abused me and he barely gave me love when I was growing up.I had 2 crushes on these two men but both rejected me.I had a boyfriend who I really loved at the time but later I found out that he cheated on me while we were dating.It took me dating to realized that I'm going to be a sugar baby!
Tracie/Jim-I'm so sorry about your childhood but if this cheers you up is that our Uncle Trevor.Well he was abused from his dad physically while his mom abused him emotionally!
Harry-My dad also emotionally abused me!
Tracie-I'm sorry but what happened to your dad anyway?
Harry-The good news is that he's dead and I went very recently to dance on his grave.
Tracie-That's so wonderful but I would usually say that 's so wrong but he's a exception!
Jim-I'm going to leave so that I can be at our old home tonight!
Harry-Ok and please remember that your stepmom loves both of you!
Jim-Thanks mom and I'll be there in about 2hrs and 30mins!
(Jim left the conversation)
Tracie-I love you mommy and I can't wait to play with my sister!
Harry(began to laugh)-Ok and I already have possible names for both genders!
Tracie-Does my dad know about the names?
Harry-He said that I can name our children!
Tracie-Awwwwww my dad's such a gentleman!
Harry-That's why I'm married to him and became Mrs.De Santa!
Tracie-The possible names mommy!
Harry-If they are boys,I'm hoping that they are male twins,than their names will be Trevor and Michael De Santa!
Tracie-Awwww and that's so adorable that you decided to name your kids after my uncle and father!
Harry-Thanks and theses are the girl names
Michelle and Trisha!Those names are the female names after Trevor and your sexy dad!
Tracie(began to laugh)No matter what my half bros or sis will be named after them!
Harry(also began to laugh)Yes because they changed my life for the best!Both cared about me so much that they actually came to my rescue,and both men went to North Yankton!
Tracie-I'm not going to tell my dad or uncle about your surprise!
Harry-Thanks and I have to go cuz I'm craving orange chicken cuz of them!
Tracie-Ok and I love you mommy!
Harry-Thanks and I love you as well!
(Everyone left the conversation)