A male angel

(That's what Miguel would look like if he grew up instead of being dead by cancer)
         Trevor's pov
Who can blame a woman who lost her baby a long time ago but she can't move on.Due to him passing away,she received abuse from someone who should have been protecting her with his whole life.Good thing he's dead and she doesn't know that I'm part of the group that killed him.Patricia placed her head on my shoulder and I began to smile.I looked at her until a huge bright light began to get even closer to us.
    Both of us closed our eyes since the bright light is getting even brighter.It's getting even closer to us until it took shape of a man with a halo and wings.'Hello mommy and hello Trevor!',the man said to us.'Who are you young man and I'm not your mother?',she asked the very strange man.He responded by saying,'I'm your dead son,Miguel,and I'll prove it to you!'
    The man became once again a bright light until in his place was a baby boy.She ran and began to hold that baby.'Miguel!Oh how mommy has missed you and why did you leave me all alone?',she asked him while tears were coming down.The baby spoke with the voice of the man that first appeared,'I was suffering the moment I was born.He took me and I grew up like anyone else except I'm dead.He wanted me to grow up so that I can be Ned's guardian angel!',Miguel  said with tears coming down as well.
        Patricia's pov
     I'm not going crazy because I'm talking to my dead son.He grew up but he's an angel in heaven.Miguel hugged me and than said,'I know what happened to my dad.He was murdered by a guy who stabbed him while working with Michael Townly or De Santa! I shouldn't say this but my dad deserves getting murdered since he abused you mommy.I saw me suffering and he's in a place where he deserves;it's called hell!Michael,Franklin,Lester,Trevor,and others will go to heaven because they helped you to be with Trevor.
     I convinced him and he agreed with me.All men will go to heaven no matter if they kill anyone or steal.I have watched you and I decided to be Ned's guardian angel.He's never going to die like me but he's going to take over Trevor Phillips Enterprise.Ned will be a criminal but he's going to take over all of the state of San Andres.
      Ned will make choices that are harder than what Trevor's were.But all I can say is that my baby brother's life is going to be harder than Trevor's'
        Trevor's pov
    While Miguel was talking to my wife,my mind went on thinking of what he said.I always thought that I'm going to hell for my crimes but he promised me and my whole group that we're going to heaven.But than my mind slipped on Claudia taking care of Miguel's half baby brother.She's going to be the greatest mom and give her children the love that she didn't have growing up.So I decided to call her and she didn't pick up her phone.
         I began to get worried and than I decided to go home.I told the mother and son this,I'm leaving this because I think Claudia's in trouble,also she has our son!But than Patricia said,'I'll stay here and my Miguel will take care of me.I trust Miguel with my whole life and she needs you more than I do!'I kissed my wife before I got in my truck to Claudia and Ned's rescue!
        Miguel's pov
      Since I don't know Claudia at all,I don't know if she's ok or not.But all I know is how she's a formal abused woman like my poor mommy.I call my mom mommy because I died when I was an infant and didn't have a chance to live or have any friends at all.Another fact is she doesn't know that Frank,her best male friend,is responsible for his death.She didn't care because she's very glad that he's dead since she was abused from her dead dad.
       My mom hugged me and kept on kissing me.'I love you baby and please take care of your brother!',she said while giving me her puppy eyes.I promised my mom and I told her that hoe I look like is my body at the age of 27.She gave me a 'my son's so handsome' look but she began to cry her heart out.I hugged my mom and told her that she's going home.
      Patricia's pov
    I saw my son transformed into my husband and he told me in my husband's voice,'I'm Trevor so that nothing bad happens to you mommy.'I called us a taxi and a what appeared to be a Mexican American man asked us where did we want to go.My mommy gave him the address where she lived with her husband and my baby half brother,Ned Luke Phillips.