The White Flower

The skies over Magnolia continue to grow darker.  Small amounts of precipitation begin to fall from the overhead clouds.  Roads and paths begin to dampen, making a shiny and slightly slippery surface for the wizards all over the town to battle on.

The Rara Avis has nearly made it's way to the center of the town.  The citizens who have not yet made it to safety are beginning to panic from seeing such a large airship over the city.

Three wizards stand underneath the airship, staring at the entrances and machines attached to it.  "Erza I refuse to use such means to get you on board of the airship!  It is too dangerous."  The master of the guild was angrily protesting a recommendation from the S-class mage with them.

Erza was standing with her arms folded, investigating the bottom exterior of the approaching weapon.  "There is no other way master, the exceeds are nowhere to be seen and it is too high in the air for either of us to jump up to.  So we need you to throw us."

Gray investigated the airship, not bothered by the chill of the breeze and small precipitation going through the streets.  His hair stuck up and shook with the motion of the wind.  "What are you so worried about gramps?  It's not like we haven't been in situations where we've been launched at high speeds before right?"

Makarov stomped on the ground and watched the two wizards.  "Yes I know.  You would probably be fine but there's that part in me that still needs to protect you no matter what."  He pleaded, beginning on a small pacing path.

Silence was welcomed between the few of them again.  moments later a new voice is heard, grabbing their attention.  "Then how about we help out?"  Two people were standing behind them with confident expressions.  They immediately recognized these two people.

Erza spoke up in surprise.  "Mira?  Rufus?  When did you get here?"  She asked, looking back at the Rara Avis for a split second.

Rufus chuckles and tips his hat.  "Just now.  We figured you might be able to use a hand in getting up to the ship, so we decided to join you."  Just as the memory make wizard finished his claim, a pair of wings identical to Freed's dark wings appears on his back.  He must have memorized that some time in the past.  Mira has gone into her Satan Soul form as well, having her own wings at the ready.

Gray folded his arms and started laughing.  "Well, that's a nice Deus Ex Machina right there!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In the eyes of Gajeel)

Tammaro Lo Biondo, a member of the eight masters of pain and an expert in enchantments and memory altering magic.  He stands before Fairy Tail's Iron Dragon slayer, his red cape flowing in the wind traveling through the streets.  "Listen pal, I'm not sure what kind of voodoo crap you cast on Levy, but I swear on Pantherlily's wings that if you don't fix her I'll-"

Levy stepped forward and interrupted the middle of his sentence.  "Or you'll what?  You'll hurt him too?  What is wrong with you?" 

The Iron Dragon slayer was shocked from the way Levy acted against him.  It's as if her memory of all the time they spent together in Fairy Tail was wiped and all she remembered now was the horrific things he did to the guild while part of Phantom Lord.  "Levy get a hold of yourself!  You're being controlled!  Turn around and slap that guy!"  Levy frowned and instead of doing what Gajeel said, she slapped Gajeel firmly on the cheek.  The Dragon slayer was frozen, completely surprised from what Levy just did.  "...Why?"  That's all Gajeel could say as he stared at Tammaro.