Starcall Village

Your confrontation with Natsu, Wendy, and Lucy earlier today causes your heart to melt the moment you jump onto the bed in your hotel room.  The room is very quiet, other than the ceiling fan up above, which is what you decide to observe for the time being.  It is going at a good enough speed to where you can feel the breeze it causes.  It isn't a decent enough distraction though.  You want something to pass the time by while you wait for the train that will arrive later tonight, the train that you and your team will ride to your first job in Starcall Village.

You can't help but smile at the thought of the jobs that you will be going on with everyone from the guild.  You obviously can't do much on your own, as your magic is more for protection.  Knowing the power of Natsu though, you don't believe that you'll even have to use your magic.  At least that's what you believe.  At the time you are happy, never imagining the pain and terror that will strike you and everyone in the guild in only a matter of days.

------------------------------------

Your expectations of the train ride to Starcall are filled with crazy stories of jobs that the three have gone on and hopefully getting to know them a bit more.  After one minute on the train, you have already discovered enough about Natsu that could send him into a serious disadvantage in battle.

"He has motion sickness!?"  You're baffled from seeing this powerful fire mage lie on the seat with a green face stuffed in Lucy's lap, who seems to be absolutely disgusted from this.  Wendy is sitting next to you, but is curled up into ball, constantly telling herself that she failed again.

Natsu let out a long and painful groan, causing Lucy to stare at Wendy in a desperate way.  "Wendy, could you please cast the Troia spell on him so he can get off my lap?"  A second groan comes from Natsu as he attempts to second that motion.

Wendy looks up with a dark and depressed colored face, eyes ready to release a flash flood of tears into the train car.  "It won't work... I tried so hard but I failed.  I'm sorry Natsu!  This is a really long ride, too."  Natsu let out the third and final groan before rolling off the seat and onto the floor.  Natsu's cat, Happy is sitting on the window watching this from a distance.  Once he sees Natsu fall to the floor and slowly start to crawl towards him, he abandons his post and evacuates as fast as he can.  He is smart in doing so as to avoid Natsu pulling himself up and leaning out the window, emitting some horrid sound as he empties his stomach onto the side of the train.

You're trapped in the train car with these three, and share the same expression as Lucy as you watch Natsu beg for mercy from the stomach gods out the window.  Everything you thought this guild was is slowly fading away.  Something was telling you that what you expected isn't exactly what you wanted.  You pictured everyone in this guild as a powerful hero who would answer any call for help and live in honor, but maybe that's not something you wanted to take part in.  Even though they seem to duke it out with each other ninety nine percent of time or resort to verbal smack downs, you can feel a warm and welcoming tone in their actions.

Happy returns to the car after a minute and flies over to your lap.  Why he chose yours, you don't know, but he obviously couldn't sit on Natsu's lap.  "Hey, Natsu, don't worry.  I just asked the conductor and he said the trip is only ten more hours."

Upon hearing this, you can almost hear Natsu's heart break into a million pieces.  He slowly turns his head back to you and Happy, his face a deep purple with flames leaking out of his mouth.  "Ten... more... hours?  I'm going to die."  He tries to pull himself out the window, but Lucy grabs his ankle, preventing him from doing so.  Happy lets out a disappointed sigh and lies down, falling asleep on your lap and pinning you down on your seat.

Ten hours till you reach Starcall Village.  There is nothing in the train car that can entertain you.  Wendy is embarrassed of her failure, Natsu is still losing his stomach, and Happy has you trapped on the seat.  There's nothing you can do other than watch the mountains and scenery pass out the window or simply try to sleep the rest of the way.  Choosing the latter, you lean your head on the wall to your side and close your eyes, letting your mind rest after trying to examine everything that has been happening before your eyes.  It doesn't take long before everything goes silent and the motion of the train car fades away, leaving you in a state of slumber.  All you have to do now is wait until one of the others wakes you up once you reach your destination.