{One}

{Eren's POV}

As soon as I open my eyes, a smile appears on my lips. I can't believe this amazing person is laying in front of me. I lazily brush the hairs from his forehead, drinking him in. I almost never wake before Levi, so when I do, I take the chance to stare at him and take in his beauty without getting yelled at.

His eyebrows slowly come together, forever furrowed, and a frown plays on his lips. I close my eyes and put my hand on his side gently. I hear him sigh before leaning forward to put his head closer to mine. I take the opportunity to scoot closer, seeing as he almost never lets me cuddle with him.

I open my eyes slowly, wishing we didn't have to get up and go to work. I would much rather just lay here with him all day. I see his eyes open, and I take a chance and tilt his chin up to kiss him. Instead he pushes me away, groaning.

"Morning breath, brat. Go brush your teeth if you want to kiss me." I grumble as I drag myself out of bed. Kissing him is worth the trouble, even if it's a pain in the ass to go through this every morning. I quickly, but thoroughly, brush my teeth before going and jumping back into bed next to him. He rolls his eyes at my eagerness.

Instead of arguing, he pulls me to him and kisses my gently. I smile into it, and pull him closer. I love his kisses. They're always gentle and caring, despite his tough exterior. After a minute or so, he pulls away and jumps out of the bed.

"Time for work." I glare at his back as he strips to get in the shower. I choke up when I see his ass, but he ignores me and goes to the bathroom, turning the shower on. Internally groaning, I flop over. That is, until I get the best idea.

Silently, I sneak into the bathroom, hoping to scare him in the shower. I'm about to grab the shower and jump in to attack him when his voice echos over the sound of the water.

"Eren, unless you want to end up with your dick in a knot, I suggest not." I suck in my breath and back away quickly.

"How'd you know?" He chuckles quietly, almost so quiet I don't hear it.

"Because I know you, brat." Laughing, I go back to our room so I can get dressed. I throw on my black dress shirt and some nice jeans. I grab my phone and keys and head back to the bathroom, finding Levi standing in front of the mirror. I smile and wait for him to finish. When he does, he looks at me, face blank.

"What?" A mischievous grin splits my mouth, and he narrows his eyes. "Don't even think about it." I chuckle and walk toward him slowly. He ends up against the bathroom wall with me pressed up against him.

"And to think that we only met because you punched me in the face." His face turns a light shade of pink. He always gets embarrassed about that. I take a chance and lean down to kiss him hungrily, and he doesn't even resist.

I kiss him hard, my hands on his ass. He pushes me away suddenly and I bust out laughing. His face is even more red than before and he's glaring at me.

"Go to work, Eren."

"Aww, Leviiii. I just needed something to hold on to all day!" He continues to shove me to the door of the small apartment. I almost trip over Fushi, my cat, and he runs away meowing loudly. He hands me my keys and phone and opens the door. All I can do is smile and shake my head. He stands up and I bend down to meet him halfway, kissing him once more lightly. I wave goodbye as I step out of the apartment and hurry down the stairs.

I jump into my little Honda and start the engine, the A/C on high. I love Texas, but it can get hot. I drive away from he apartment complexes and head down the main road until I find my turn. As I turn into the office buildings, I smile.