Chapter 5 (Picture of Parker)

*Blake's POV*

I hear a door open and my head snapped up. *God no please*

"Hey babydoll" He walks closer to me.

"Clade please I w-" Now he was in front of me.

"Shh... babydoll I told you" He leans in closer "that you were going to regret it"

I felt a warm tear go down my cheek. "Please" He pushes me down on the mattress. I tried to hold back the tears but they just keep coming.

"Babydoll what did I tell you about crying" He says kissing my neck.

"No crying"

"And why" He says trying to take off my shirt. "Clade ple-" I try to say but Clade was pulled off me. I curl up in a ball and then my vision goes black.
****************

*Jacob POV*

I got a call from Samuel. So I left Blake and went to one of the rooms and listen to what Samuel was saying. Through out the call Samuel said he found the people who messed with one of our shipments.

"That's good now keep them there when I come"

"You got it Boss" He says and hangs up.

*I wonder where Blake is*

I walk down the upstairs hallway and check almost all the rooms. I finally reached the last room. I open the door and some guy was on Blake while she was on bottom crying. I quickly grabbed him and tackled him to the ground. After he was down I punched him and didnt stop until he was unconscious.

*He gots a lot of nerves doing this*

I stand up and grabbed Blake who was asleep now. I walk her to my car and put her in the back with my coat covering her up for warmth.

I get in the front seat and drive off to the treehouse.
**************

*Blake's POV*

I sit up and rub the sleep out of my eyes.

I take a look around *I know this place I just quite put my finger on it* I- It's ...oh the treehouse.

I walked in to the bathroom and looked for some aspirin. I found some and grabbed a couple. I popped them in and full up my hands with water and sip some. Then I splashed my face with water to wake up.

I walked out and look around to see if anyone was still here.

After about 10 minutes of looking I gave up and sat on the couch and watched tv. And yes this treehouse has everything.

The door starts to open and I look to see who it was. Jacob.

"Hey I told u to keep them there until I'm there"

"Okay I'm at the treehouse now we will talk later"

"Hi" I said. *I wander who he was talking to*

"Hey you like taco bell right"

"Who doesn't" I said smiling. Grabbing 3 tacos from him.

After eating one "Hey um how did I get here" not remembering anything that happened last night.

"You don't remember do u"

"No" I said while trying to remember.

"Oh well that sucks cuz we had sex" He smirk.

I blushed. "Haha I'm joking we didnt" *Thank you God*

**Oh you know you would like it**

*No*