Chapter 7 (Picture of Clade)

*Blake's Pov*

It was lunch time *YAY FOOD*

It was chicken wings and other crap today. I grab my food and sat with all my friends.

But I notice that some thing was up. "Um hey guys is everything alright"

"Oh yeah of course Blake, why you ask?" Lexi said.

"Um okay" I laugh a little nervous. Jacob was looking down at his phone not even acknowledging me. Even though I was sitting right next to him.

"So how are you Blake I miss you" Cole said as he pulled me on his lap. I giggled.

"I missed you to" I said.

"So ladies do you guys want to go to the mall after school" I asked Peyton and Lexi.

"Sure" Peyton said. Lexi just shrugged. *Okay something happened while I was gone*

"Alright" I coughed. "So serious guys what the fuck happened while I was gone cause I hate it when you guys are quite" I said while I stared at everyone.

"Um well we heard about Casey" Peyton said.

*I wonder what they heard. Wait is my foundation wearing off ....I hope not*

"When were you going to tell us?" Cole asked a little hurt.

"Um well what did you guys hear" I asked nervously.

"That Casey was kidnapped by your baby daddy" Peyton said.

*Thank God* "Oh well I was going to tell you girls at the house or the mall"

"Oh" Lexi said. *Why is she so quite*

"Yawn jeez you guys are boring" A guy said.

"Oh hi James!" Peyton says fan girling over him. I roll my eyes.

"What you want" I said more harsh the I meant to. *Aw well*

"Oh well I'm still waiting for answer for that date"

"Gosh I totally forgot" I looked at Lexi "Hey Lexi can I see your pursue will quick?"

"Sure" She gave me it.

I randomly ran through it. "Um Blake what are you looking for" James asked getting impatient.

"I'm um- I'm looking for the fucks that I'll give you if I cared about the date, but the weird thing is that I can't find any of them" I said with a smart ass smirk.

James got pissed "Haha that was a good one but Friday"

"Man don't you see she don't want to go out with you, get over it" Jacob said.

"Who this" He said getting jealous of Jacob.

Jacob chuckled. "You don't remember who I am"

"Obviously not"

"Good" He said chuckles even more. Then walks out.

*I wander what that was all about*
*********************

Finally I only have 5 more minute of prison and I'm out of this place. But I still had my mind on what the hell happened at lunch and why everybody was acting strange.

*I had Cole and Jacob in this class and Jacob wouldn't look at me and Cole only glaced at me a few times. Like their acting like they got abducted by aliens or something like that. It's driving me insane. Not knowing what's going on with everybody*

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the bell ring for us to leave.

I walked to my locker and grabbed my backpack and headed to the parking lot.

*Shit how am I getting home*

"You need a ride Miss Feisty" Jacob said and I smiled in response.

We walked to his sexy ass car and got in.

"Um Jacob can I ask you something" I said.

"Yeah"

"Why was you and everyone acting weird"

"Um can we talk about it at the treehouse" He said.

"Ok"

We reached the treehouse *finally*

We get in. "So spill"

"Okay um your friends don't like me" He said with a blank face, then sat down on the couch.

"But you haven't done anything, right?"

"No I haven't"

"Well they will get use to you. Beside we're friends, Right"

"Yeah" He says in a little hurt in his voice.

"What's wrong" I said concern and layed on the bed. Then he came next to me.

"Blake?" He said and I looked at him.

"Ye-"

Before I could finish what I was saying. He clashed his lips into mine. My eyes were wide and then I closed them and kissed him back.

*Oh my fucking Jesus he's a great kisser*

I climb on top of him and deepened the kiss even more.

He puts on hand on my cheek and the other one is stroking my thigh.

I pull back to catch my breath and so did he. We leaned our foreheads together.

"Is there anything you can't do that ain't sexy" Jacob stated.

"Um" I said with my cheeks getting red.

He chuckles. "Your cute when you blush"

He sits up and I still straddle him. "Um Blake I need to tell you something but you can't interrupt me or leave after I say it, Okay"

I nod. Fearing that he was going to say we can't do this.

"I'm not the guy you think I am, Blake"
*****************

*Author Note*

Well this is a short chapter I'm sorry guys.

But how you like the cliffhanger????

Hehe I'm cruel...... jk jk.

Also guys I know that lately the chapters been short but the next one is long.

But do you guys think that all of Blake's friends know about Jacob??

Bye my beautifuls!!!!