Chapter 11

*Blake's POV*

I walked to my car and drive to Lexi's house. Jacob went somewhere with Cole.

After about 3 minutes I got to Lexi's. I went to her room and she was pasted out on her bed with dry tears on her cheeks.

*Damn it Parker*

I sat on Lexi's bed and watched Netflix. Criminal Minds!!!

*****************

*Lexi's POV*

I woke up and Blake was asleep at the other end. I roll my eyes. *At least she never left me*

I walk out of my room and walked to the kitchen. I made me a peanut butter jelly sandwich and sat down on the couch. While looking at my phone.

I started crying because I forgot to delete my cover phone of me and Parker.

*What happened with us. Was I not that pretty or entertaining enough for him to stay with me? Or how long was he cheating on me? I don't know what happened?*

*****************

*Blake's POV*

"Lexi you down here?"

"Yeah why?"

"Just checking on you" I said with a little laugh and she laughed with me.

"So you what some ice cream and coffee" I asked her, standing in front of her.

She nod and I put on my shoes while she did the same.

*************

We got to Tevyn's Cafe. Which is a little cafe around the corner. 

"Can I have two hot chocolates and 4 red velvet cake pops, please" I said to the guy running the cashier. He smiled.

I smiled and walked back to Lexi. "Well hey Lex remember that guy at IHop?"

"Yeah why" 

"I told you, you would need a back up plan just in case" I stated and she burst out laughing.

"Your something else Blake" She said smiling. "2 Hot chocolates and 2 red velvet cake pops" The guy said.

I got up and grabbed the stuff. And walked back to my seat.

"So you want to tell me how this happened or no"

"What do you mean"

"Lex how did you find out about Parker"

"Oh.......I saw his ph-phone and looked thru it an-and um" She started crying then bit her lip to stop the tears. "I saw that this girl was texting him and um she um said that she had fun for the last two nights and she cant wait until t-to-ton-tonight" Now she was balling her eyes out.

I got up and sat meet to Lex and we hugged. I comfort her and she cried into my shoulder.

"It'll get better eventually girl"

**************

I dropped Lexi off and was at Jade's now. 

"So how was she"

"Sleepy that's all"

"Yeah she was up earlier this morning"

"Well I have to go so bye sweets"

"Bye Casey and Blake"

***********

I got home put Casey in her bed and walk to my room. I looked in my room to find Parker in my room.

He was sitting on my bed with his head down and his hands in his hair.

"I messed up Blake and I don't know how I'm going to fix it"

"You can't fix it cause whoever this Liz chick is was apparently worth hurting Lexi over"

"No you don't understand Blake"

"No I don't understand why you would ruin an almost 4 year relationship with lexi who was completely honest and loyal to your ass"

"Blake no i-"

"No Parker I don't want to hear it okay you hurt the only girl who loved you and trusted you and that whore probably is fucking a different guy right now"

"Listen!"

"I messed up and I'm sorry that you have to deal with my mess that I made but I want to make it better"

"Well you can't and Parker answer me how long were you cheating on Lexi"

"Only once"

"Bullshit!!"

"How"

"It was more than 1 night Parker I'm or Lexi ain't dumb asses"

"Alright only 5 times"

"You disgust me"

He looked down at the floor. "Get the fuck out of my house and out of Lexi's life"

He left and a few seconds later I heard the front door slam.

*Ugh I'm tired of everyone's bullshit*

I layed on my bed and fell asleep.

*******************

*Author's Notes*

Sup guys how are ya'll I haven't updated in forever.

How was the break up drama?

How was the chapters so far good right well I think so.

Bye my beautifuls!!