Chapter 16

*Jacob's POV*

I put on some dark blue jeans and a blue with white looking stars button- up shirt. Grabbed me my black and white vans.

Now for Blake's outfit.

I grabbed a nice white dress and put her white sandals on the bed. I left a note and went to the car.

But I was stopped someone (of course) when I was about to walk out

"Hey who are you"

I turned around and I saw Lexi and some guy standing in the kitchen.

"Jacob and you are" I said waiting to leave in peace.

"Ashton"

"Oh yeah, Ashton that's one of Blake's guy friends he's cool" Lexi said looking at me.

"Oh yeah well so what you doing here for" The Ashton guy said.

"I'm taking Blake out"

I heard someone come down the stairs. I turn to Blake *Damn Girl*

I smirked and she blushed.

I walked up to her. "You ready to go"

"Yeah"

"Bye guys" Blake said to Lexi and Ashton.

We get in the car. "So where are we going" She asked.

"Somewhere Nice"

**********************

*Blake's POV*

We got to this place that said 'Somewhere Nice' *Who names their restaurant that*

Jacob got out and open my door. He held out his hand and I grabbed his hand.

I got out and we had our arm intertwined. People were looking at us with sweet faces.

I smiled and looked at Jacob and he looked at me and smiled.

*He actually smile. Wow he's hotter with a smile on his face. I DIDN'T THINK THAT COULD HAPPEN*

After I freaked out in my thoughts. We walked into to the girl at the stand. 

"Walker" Jacob said.

The girl looked through the list. "Awe yes right this way Mrs. and Mr. Walker" 

*Oooooh I'm a married woman now*

We followed the girl. She gave us a little booth. "Your waitress will be here soon"

Jacob nodded. Then looked at me while intertwine our hands. We didn't say anything, we just looked into each others eyes.

I smiled. "Ya'll are so cute" The waitress said. We let go.

"I'll be you guys waitress today. So what do you guys want to drink"

"I'll have a water, what about you babe" Jacob said and they both looked at me.

"I'll just have a sweet tea, please"

"Alright I'll be back" She said and walked away.

I laughed after she left. "What's so funny"

"I'm a married woman" I said and giggled. Then he chuckled.

"Well to night you are" He said and open his mouth but then closed it. Like he was going to add on to what he said.

I looked down at the menu. I scanned through it. *Oh chicken Parmesan*

Jacob put his menu down. "You know what you want" I nodded.

"The Chicken Parmesan"

We sat in silence for a little bit.

"You guys ready to order now" The waitress questioned. 

"I'll get the Lobster Ravioli and she'll have the Chicken Parmesan"  Jacob answered for the both of us.

"Alright I'll be back with your food" She said and left again.

"So where you go after the treehouse" Jacob asked.

"To lexi's and the mall" I looked at him "Why"

"Wondering"

"Don't"

"Don't what"

"Trying to know where I've gone like I don't care if you ask but just don't do it constantly"

"I wasn't I was just asking to make a conversation" Jacob said with a angry expression displayed on his face.

*Well not it's awkward way to go, Blake*

*************

*Author's Note*

Hey guy's how are you? 

So Finally Ashton and Jacob met.

Why does Blake always bring Clade into everything.....

But on a random note I'm happy. I'm a aunt. My sister is having twins (Boy and a girl)
YES I FINALLY GET MY GIRL!!!!!!

But yeah anyways I love ya'll 

Also HAPPY 4TH OF JULY. I have 2 more chapters to edit and they will be updated on today or tomorrow. 

Bye my Beautifuls