Chapter 12

*Jacob's POV*

I walk into my office in the hide out. Sat down and called for Samuel. "Yeah Boss"

"Hows my shipments"

"Their going smoothly so far Boss"

"Good" I said and handed him his payment. "Here's $4, 938"

"Thanks Boss" He said about to leave.

"Oh Samuel before you leave make sure Parker, Liz, Cole and Cameron come to my office now"

"You got if Boss"

He left and I texted an old friend of mine. 

Hey Wyatt -Me 6: 49

Hey Man -Wyatt 6: 53

Want to do me something -Me 6: 55

Sure what is it -Wyatt 6: 58

I need you to give the Triple Jay's a message -Me 7:02

I heard knocking on my door. "Come in"

Cole and Cameron came in my office with worry written all over their faces and Liz just sat down.

"Boys calm down. Your just getting your payments"

I handed Cameron and Cole their payments. And they left happy and relieved.

"So 'Boss' what am I here for" She said and smirk.

"I glad you asked cause you have made my girl very upset with you and Parker. But I'm just going to wait to finish until Parker get here so I would suggest you get comfy" 

She groan and looked at her phone and I called Parker.

It went to voicemail.

"Parker if you don't answer your phone in less than 2 minutes your a dead man you hear"

I waited for almost 2 minutes then got a call from Parker.

"Your a lucky man Parker well kind of your mostly a dead man. So Parker if you want to spare yourself I'd advise you to came to my office in 5 to 6 minutes."

"Bu-"

"Good bye"

*******************

*Parker's POV*

"Bu-"

"Good bye" Jacob says while hanging up

"Damn it!" I yelled in my car. I quickly made a U turn and headed to the hide out.

"Why couldn't I be faithful to Lexi. WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO. FUUUUUUUCCCCCKK!!!"

*******************

*Jacob's POV*  

I was getting phone calls for some dealing problems.

Then someone came in my office slamming the door behind them. I just looked at him and Liz screamed like a child watching a horror movie.

"Well your about 27 seconds late Parker"

"Serious Boss"

"Yes I'm serious Parker" I mocked. "Now you two I hope you both know I don't like either one of you guys"

"Then why am I working for you" Parker said frustrated.

"Lexi is my girls best friend and you use to be Lexi boyfriend. and Liz I'm only keeping you for the seducing guys"