Chapter 6 (Picture of Peyton)

*Blake's POV*

'I ain't got no sleep cuzza y'all! Y'all ain't gonna get no sleep cuzza me! I aint got no sle-'

*Dang alarm. But it fits you know*

"Damn your alarm is annoying" Jacob says in a husky voice.

I giggled. "I thought it was funny" He gives me a glare.

"Oh just get up you cry baby" I said getting up. Walking into the bathroom to take a shower.

I turn the water on and got in.

"Hey can I join you?"

"You wish sweets" I yelled thru the running water.
***********

*Jacob POV*

I grab my phone and see what happened with the shipments.

Hey man is everything good with the shipments  -Me

Yeah Boss we're good  -Cameron

Thats what I wanted to hear  -Me

I put my phone down and slipped some clothes on since I was only wear sweats.

I hear the bathroom open. "Um Jacob can you give me my clothes" My head snapped up looking at Blake with her only peeking out the bathroom.

"Do you have them picked out?" I asked.

"Noo..? Um why" She questioned.

"I'm picking your outfit today" I said with a smirk.

"Okay...ay"

"So get your ass back in the bathroom and let me make my magic then you can thank me" I smiled.

She leaves and I look through her closest. *Huh, um, uh, no, na, maybe, wait...yes done*

I walk over to the bathroom and crack it to give Blake the outfit.

5 minutes later.

She came out and *Damn I'm good at this*

She blushed. "Thanks I do look good don't I?" She said all cocky flipping her hair.

I laughed. *Oops I said out loud*

"Well duh I picked out"

She laughed again. "Are you ready"
**************

*Blake's POV*

Jacob gives me an Aztec crop top and a purple high- waisted shirt with black and gold Adidas.

I did my make up to finish the look, but mostly put liquid foundation on to cover up the bruises

I did my make up to finish the look, but mostly put liquid foundation on to cover up the bruises. Then I walked out. "Damn I'm good at this" Jacob says.

I blushed. "Thanks I do look good don't I?" I said all cocky and did a hair flip. He laughed. 

"Well duh I picked out" He stated. I laughed again. 

"Are you ready" I said looking at him.

He nodded and we walked out to head to school.

"We're taking your car cause my brother already left" I stated the obvious.
******************

We reached the school. I walk out and so does Jacob.

I reached my friends. "Hey my lovelys" I said smiling while Jacob walks behind me.

"Um can I talk to you Blake ....Alone" Lexi says glaring at Jacob.

"What's up" I said confused.

"He bad news girl"

"Who him?" I asked pointing towards Jacob.

"Yes, He's in some bad shit"

"Like what"

"Like drugs gang type of stuff"

"But he don't smell or act like he's in that stuff Lexi" I said remembering how good he smells.

"And hang on you know that your brother is in a gang right"

"Yeah but wait....OMG don't tell me you had sex with him"

"No you should know me better than that" I said getting annoyed of the conversation. 

"I know I'm sorry but I have a bad feeling about him" She said with concern.

"Alright I keep an eye on him but I think he's decent, Lex" I said. Then the bell rang.

"Okay but I'm keeping an eye out too" She said and we walked off to class. 
*****************

*Author's Note*

How are y'all? 

Well how was this chapter huh? Good right?

Well finally the gang is getting stuff done!?

How's Jacob taste in clothes for Blake?

Poor Blake hasn't catched on about Jacob. Is she going to?

Awe guys do y'all think Blacob is a good ship name for Blake and Jacob or no?

Well thanks for reading guys. I love all of y'all

Bye my Beautifuls!!!!!!!!!