Chapter 9

*Blake's POV*

I put Casey to sleep in her crib. Then walked over to my room and opened my door. Turned the lights on. I looked up

"AAAH" I screamed looking at Jacob sitting on my bed. I calm down then closed the door.

"Damn it Jacob stop doing that. And how long you been here"

"Not long. So, come sit"

"Okay" I said confused cause he was acting weird. I eventual sat next to him on my bed. I look at him to see if he was going to say anything.

"So you found out"

"Yeah, why didn't tell me earlier this morning or after school"

"Cause like Cole said he didn't want you to look at him weird cause of Clade. Well he didn't want you to just cause he's in my gang." When I heard him say Cole is in his gang my eye got wide. And I think he noticed.

"Wait Cole in your gang"

"Yeah you knew that right"

"No"

"Well fuck" He said looking down. "Then what were you talking about then"

"I was talking about is that you guys knew each other and just might be friends or something" I stated.

"Damn IHop" He said and I giggled a little.

"So are you cool with me and him being in my gang or no"

"Well I don't know am I"

"Don't do that" He said and smiled.

"What, do you think I'm cool with it or no"

"I'm hoping for a yes"

"Well if a yes is what you seek for, I can see if I can. If I can't then we will figure it out then" I said with a bright smile. And he just chuckled.

"Well I guess I know a secret of your's and you know a secret of mine" I said.

I got up walking to my dresser and looked though it.

"Yeah. So since it's late can I stay"

"I don't know can you" I questioned him. Still looking.

I heard him getting up and walking towards me.

"I think I can" He said while wrapping his arms around me. He put his head on my shoulders and made us sway side to side. Then tickled me and I went all limp.

I giggled "Okay, Okay Jacob stop!"

"Say that Jacob is the hottest guy you've ever seen"

"No stop it" I yelled. 

"Not until you say it"

"Okay, okay Jacob is the hottest guy I've ever seen" I said with a mixture of laughing and screaming.

He let go of me and I hold on to my sides. After like 20 minutes *More like 20 seconds* later. I start looking for some clothes. But I just gave up.

"Hey Jacob can I have your hoodie, please"

"I don't have one with me. Um wait here you can have my shirt" He said then took off his shirt and handed me his shirt that was a size or 2 bigger on me. 

*Eh it smells good tho*

"Hey come here Missy Feisty" He says laying on the bed.

 "Do I have to" I whined.

"Yes" He said and I walked over to him. Then layed on his bare chest. He started playing with my hair. "Blake you know I wouldn't purposely hurt you right"

"What do you mean you wouldn't purposely"

"You know I'll try my best but I have a bad temper. But when I say I wouldn't hit you I mean it"

"Oh" I said and played with his God made abs.

"Hey what's on your mind"

"Nothing"

"You sure"

"Yeah can we go to sleep"

"Yeah" He says and we just cuddled and I fell asleep.

**********************

*Author's Note*

Well Blake knows that Cole's in the gang and Jacob. She's learning but slowly tho.

I'm thinking of doing  Lexi POV  soon. What do y'all think?

And ain't Blake and Jacob cute? Also I'm going to let Casey have some more spot light.

But anyways I love you guys. Y'all are amazing.

Bye my beautifuls!!!